Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! (1809 Views)

Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! by igbo2011(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2012
http://afrohistorama.over-blog.com/article-the-real-reasons-for-the-coup-in-mali-while-the-elections-were-scheduled-for-april-2012-102075232.html

Yesterday, I have received a phone call from a friend, a French diplomat, and lawyer friend . We discussed on two essential points. On the issue of deportation and the coup that was underway in Mali. He was actually giving me the news at 1pm GMT times. Right now, there was no information about the coup in Mali on any TV channel, this was before any television relaying the news from 3pm.
I asked very specific questions during our conversation, which enabled me to understand what was going on in Mali. What was undercover the military coup!

There are three reasons that I noted:

1 - The president's refusal of the settlement of a French military base in Mali;
2 - The president refusal to sign the repatriation agreement of Malians living in France against in subsidies;
3 - Support of President Gbagbo and Gaddafi, France had not supported his "lack of solidarity in the destabilization of these two systems government cited above.

So why, a coup while the elections were scheduled for next April? Simply because these elections do not suit France, who needs to stabilize Libya from Mali.
Because with elected Malian government and free Mali, it will not be easy to maneuvers and settele a French military base urgently needed.
.The reasons why the first claim of putschist was the military means necessary to combat AQIM! Thus, so the parade is found for any settelement of the French army, then, I said Wait and SEE!!
And if President Gbagbo was right: If I fall, you fall!
My full support to the people of Mali.
Par F. Eyima

What do you think about this?
Re: The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! by obowunmi(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2012
I hate Sarkozy. He's a bloody racist.
Re: The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! by Lucy001(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2012
^^^ If dis report is anything to go by, them the french president is a racist. But be dat as it maybe be, how are we sure dis is not some cheap scandalious writeup.
Re: The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! by obowunmi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
Lucy001: ^^^ If dis report is anything to go by, them the french president is a racist. But be dat as it maybe be, how are we sure dis is not some cheap scandalious writeup.

I'm basing my conclusion on knowing his relationships with french speaking African countries...congo, senegal, and such"..... I hate Sarkozy.
Re: The Real Reasons For The Coup In Mali! by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
Why would anybody believe this cheap propaganda from an unknown source?

I still maintain that conspiracy theory is a disease and the carriers need help urgently.

(1) (Reply)

Us's New Hypersonic Missile Spark World War 3 / BREAKING News: Video Even Israel Flag Fight On Behalf Of Israel. / What's The Reason For Ukraine-russia Conflict? Here's What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.