Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent (811 Views)

The Christian Brother Vs The Badoo. / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by Ngwakwe: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
I got a job in one oil servicing company in Port Harcourt and I'm supposed to start on Monday 26th March 2012.
The problem I have in deciding to move is that my wife is neither objecting or approving it.
They will pay me N100,000 for a start and promised to increase it after training and probation period of 4 months. However I can comfortably make N70,000 every month now in Owerri where I live with my family of 5 and my wife can comfortably make N80,000 every month.

My question is does this job and it prospest worth leaving my family and maintaining two family.
Re: A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by ojoyentalk: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
Make ur final decision on ur knees!

Taking the job means:

You have to move to PH alone until after ur probation.You can visit your family on weekends,since Owerri is not too far from PH.

Accommodation options:
Rent, a self contain apartment which is over 100k,or
live in a free company accom or hotel ,if it is available,find out
or if u have a friend close to ur office where u can live temporarily until ur probation period is over.

Complete relocation is only possible after the pp and u r certain of being in the coy for over a year. Before then,have a spacious family size apartment and be find a good shop for madam.As for her customer base,over time she will build a better one by God`s grace.
Finally,believe in God that He is taking you to another level.PH might be expensive but remember your Father is Richer,The earth is the Lord`s. see you at the Top.
Re: A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by God2man(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
What about your children? They will need fatherly care, can your wife do it alone?
However,Make your final decision on your knees. God can see the end from the beginning.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by Ngwakwe: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2012
One thing I know is that my wife wouldn't want to relocate because of her business prospects in Owerri and I have Rowdy Children which I don't think she can scope in shaping their behavior in godliness and righteousness single handedly.

Again before marriage I was never a fan of maintaining two homes and was vocal about it
Re: A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by Callotti: 5:26am On Mar 24, 2012
You don't need a Christian angle to this.
The answer is NO!
You have children to raise. . . and your wife cannot do that alone.
Re: A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by Watchit1: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
From all human angle as per you explanation the answer is No, But that is human reasoning angle,

Now look inward into God in prayer,
what is your innermost being saying,
find where your inner peace lie sincerely
With a sincere waiting upon the Lord and praying
Then follow where you have the most inner peace in your earth with God

That is the answer you need
Re: A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
You are blessed! May God be with you. Trust in God that whatever decision you make he will be there fully to back it up because you are His child.

(1) (Reply)

Zombie Apocalypse - Rise Of Demon Possession / Proofs That Jesus Was Wealthy / What If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.