Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Prove Of Financial Means In Austri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prove Of Financial Means In Austri (1993 Views)

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Most Dangerous Country on the Planet / Prove Of Financial Means In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by fred1526(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
I secured an admission in university of leoben in austria and i have booked an appointment with the austrian embassy in nigeria for resident permit and they said i shoul bring prove of financial mean in austria..
PLEASE NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN AUSTRIA I WANT TO ASK IS IT NIGERIAN BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT I WILL PRESENT IN THE EMBASSY OR AN AUSTRIAN BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT,
I REAL HOPE TO GET VITAL INFORMATION FROM YOU GUYS, OR YOU CAN SENT ME A REPLY ON MY EMAIL ADRESS:EBONYFRED1526@YAHOO.COM.AU
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
Nigeria Bank account
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by Lucy001(f): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
Jüst hope they're nöt saying ü shoüld open an accoünt in an Aüstrian Bank.... Perhaps show the statement, dis is just my one cent, I might be wröng.
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by bolame: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
@op you can make proper equires at the Austria embassy or are you afraid of them?
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by fred1526(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
i have and they said i can bring a nigerian bank statement of account,but a friend told me they will reject it and will not grant me the resdent permit and visa, thats why am confused. I need more clearification on this
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
fred1526: i have and they said i can bring a nigerian bank statement of account,but a friend told me they will reject it and will not grant me the resdent permit and visa, thats why am confused. I need more clearification on this

You believed your friend and not the Austrian embassy?
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by shaboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2012
fred1526: i have and they said i can bring a nigerian bank statement of account,but a friend told me they will reject it and will not grant me the resdent permit and visa, thats why am confused. I need more clearification on this

The question u ask is very recurrent. Get ur sponsor to issue u "AN AFFIDAVIT of Support" signed from court or Notarized along side with a bank statement, even if the bank statement comes from Nigeria. They will check it cuz they will send a lawyer to verify the authenticity of all that.Don't go with a bank statement without an affidavit issued by ur sponsor.

I m just telling u what i went through and didn't have problems, though the visa is still pending.

Goodluck
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by deolub: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
Following
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by shaboy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
deolub: and please how much are we talking about here...please I want to know
deolub: and please how much are we talking about here...please I want to know

Please, i suggest u ask the Embassy for that. U know how much ur supposed to pay for tuition for a year, accomodation and miscellaneous expenses. Ur were supposed to have obtained a document relating to ur visa requirements. The standard sum is about 800Euros per month. Calculate for 1 year and add a mark up of about 20%, u got ur amount for bank statement. I am sharing with u what i did, but i advice u to confirm with the Embassy of Austria in Abuja or visit their website. They are more credible than me.

Good luck.
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by deolub: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2012
thats almost 11k euro....thats much o...are u schooling there...
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by BrandonCarter: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2012
If you are not citizens of Austria, then you both need passports from your country. Then you need to get a visa from the Austria Government. (you go to their embassy in your country and apply for the Visa). If you're a US citizen, check with our department of state (on the internet) they could tell you if you need a visa for Austria or not. If fact, probably the Austrian Government could tell you that too. Also on the internet. Getting a job and working in Austria is another story. You have to first, be in Austria. Then apply to the Austrian Government for a work permit. I the work permit is approved, Now you can both do your thing. Good Luck.

Safaris in Kenya
safaris in Zambia
Madagascar holidays
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by fred1526(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
deolub pls i want to know are you already in austria.cos i will love to ask you some important questions.
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by fred1526(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THE PROVE OF FINANCIAL FUND IN AUSTRIA.ANY BODY THAT JUST RECIEVED HIS RESIDENT PERMIT AND VISA SHOULD PLS PUT ME THROUG.
THANKS
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by yemmyma: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
fred1526: PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THE PROVE OF FINANCIAL FUND IN AUSTRIA.ANY BODY THAT JUST RECIEVED HIS RESIDENT PERMIT AND VISA SHOULD PLS PUT ME THROUG.
THANKS

Hey Fred, don't you think your Nigerian account is sufficient for that purpose?

Btw: Have you researched well about Austria? I don't think that country is welcoming to foreigners. There bureaucratic process for settling in the country is too much, but God help you.

But you might find it good since there education is free and i am sure you are not the only Nigerian there.
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austri by fred1526(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2012
@ lucy001
Lucy i will love to talk to you in private pls this my email address:ebonyfred1526@yahoo.com.au
I real need to talk to you since you are in austria

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo / My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.