Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Can Nigerians Do To Revive Nigeria Education Sector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can Nigerians Do To Revive Nigeria Education Sector (994 Views)

Nigerian Education Sector Needs Attention (fynestboi) / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty / Whats ASUU Own Contribution To Revive Nigeria Education Sector??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Nigerians Do To Revive Nigeria Education Sector by OOLUSOGA(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
My fellow nairalanders, i really need your assistance concerning this trend. I always concerns about the level of education in Nigeria. In the time past, B.Sc holders are honoured, embraced after NYSC even the ready made job is awaiting them, but now even the newbies will be carrying Fake B.Sc certificate on the street, to the extent that some purchase M.Sc at the rate of N250k while that of B.Sc goes for N100k is this Nigerian we are expecting in vision 20:2020. Now please can somebody tell me where was this mistake come from and what can we do to stop it.
Should we continue like this? No. Here comes my question "WHAT CAN NIGERIANS DO TO FIX THE PROBLEMS FACING EDUCATION". I will sincerely appreciate your response. In addition to my question what age should a candidate enter into university. I have my fact for asking this question.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships And Bursaries At The University Of Portsmouth For September 2012 / Uniben Past Question / UNIBEN Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.