Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Check Out Our Augmented Reality Video - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Check Out Our Augmented Reality Video (787 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + Gear VR Virtual Reality Goggles For Sale - SOLD / Microsoft Hololens Augmented Reality Headset Launched / Forex Trading Reality Or Fantasy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Our Augmented Reality Video by loopbenbamicom(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2012

Augmented reality is fast becoming a popular new way to complement the traditional sales process and enhance selling techniques for brands, marketers and sales professionals alike.

Following our recent report Augmented reality marketing strategies: The how to guide for marketers, we are conducting research for a new publication to understand how technology can improve sales and marketing in both b2b and b2c sectors.

Brands across a growing range of sectors are discovering how augmented reality can arm their sales teams with a concise yet comprehensive way to demonstrate their products and the good news is we taking it to Africa.

To check what and how useful this augmented reality advertising technology can be, catch up with our videos at www.facebook.com/benbaminc

This is "Loop Walker(Webmaster at Benbami Inc)" friends
for any questions you can email me at loop@benbami.com
Also my IT & Multimedia blog starts after the Easter as you can catch up with our latest works, partnerships and vivid interviews and the latest breakthrough going on in the world of multimedia and IT.
Do have a Happy Easter & God bless your hands.

Catching up with holidays here

Thank you
Kind Regards
Loop(Host Walker)- www.benbami.com(Right Knowledge is Power)

Re: Check Out Our Augmented Reality Video by loopbenbamicom(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
loop@benbami.com:

Augmented reality is fast becoming a popular new way to complement the traditional sales process and enhance selling techniques for brands, marketers and sales professionals alike.

Following our recent report Augmented reality marketing strategies: The how to guide for marketers, we are conducting research for a new publication to understand how technology can improve sales and marketing in both b2b and b2c sectors.

Brands across a growing range of sectors are discovering how augmented reality can arm their sales teams with a concise yet comprehensive way to demonstrate their products and the good news is we taking it to Africa.

To check what and how useful this augmented reality advertising technology can be, catch up with our videos at www.facebook.com/benbaminc

This is "Loop Walker(Webmaster at Benbami Inc)" friends
for any questions you can email me at loop@benbami.com
Also my IT & Multimedia blog starts after the Easter as you can catch up with our latest works, partnerships and vivid interviews and the latest breakthrough going on in the world of multimedia and IT.
Do have a Happy Easter & God bless your hands.

Catching up with holidays here

Thank you
Kind Regards
Loop(Host Walker)- www.benbami.com(Right Knowledge is Power)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tubular Inverter Batteries / Blackberry Bold 4 For Sale In Edo State / Deelixir Fitness Gym Brings To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.