Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tips On How To Pass The GRE. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (4184 Views)

Learn The Gre Word List / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / Where Are The Gre Gurus In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Pass The GRE. by kwaghe: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
Please friends, I want the house to help me with tips on how to pass the GRE. Am quite pre-occupied with my Msc program and I need to write the GRE before september.
Re: Tips On How To Pass The GRE. by RealAAdekunjo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10
Join us this January

If you want your child to join the Erudite Community, here are programmes you can choose from:

1. Our 4-month WASSCE boot camp starts on the 2nd of January 2024. It is a 7am to 7pm daily drilling as usual with a compulsory prep thereafter. Your child can participate and still write WASSCE in his/her current school. Fee: 1.6m

2. Our marathon 3-term programme for those who want to join Erudite Model High School from JSS1 and SSS1 also starts on the 2nd of January 2024. It runs from January straight to September. Full boarding only. Fee: 3.3m

3. Our 3-month competitive UTME boot camp commences on the 15th of January 2024. Hurry now to book a space. Fee: 1.2m

4. The 8th edition of our 3-month fourth industrial revolution (4IR) programme also starts on the 15th of January. #functional_website #python #UIUX #projects #scholarship_enabler etc. Fee: 1.4m

5. Our 1-month GRE class for graduates who want to explore postgraduate scholarships begins on the 15th of January. Class fee ranges from 160 to 300k depending on the number of participants.

6. Our next SAT boot camp starts on the 5th of February and ends on the 7th of March. Fee: 450k

7. Our 3-month Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (RAI) class starts on the 12th of February. Fee: 1.4m

8. Our October-November Cambridge A' Level diet starts on the 11th of March. Fee: 2.350m

Note:
1. Except GRE, all the above specified fees cover tuition, accommodation, feeding and health insurance
2. Cambridge A' Level, SAT and 4IR specified fees are exam registrations inclusive

(1) (Reply)

2012/2013 Msc Accounting/finance In Nigeria Universities / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session / 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.