Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level (4235 Views)

How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? / Accepting Credit Cards On My Website In Nigeria / Php Random Script To Generate Pin No. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Danyl(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
hello house, i once heard from fastecash that one can generate visa credit cards and debit cards but i want to ask if this information is really authentic and if its how can one generate visa credit and debit cards on a commercial basis.
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2012
Danyl: hello house, i once heard from fastecash that one can generate visa credit cards and debit cards but i want to ask if this information is really authentic and if its how can one generate visa credit and debit cards on a commercial basis.

Are you a bank or VISA corporation?

Fraudulent people everywhere
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 26, 2012
soloqy:

Are you a bank or VISA corporation?

Fraudulent people everywhere

How is he Fraudulent, if you do not know, please dont always comment,

BACK TO POSTER

YES YOU CAN, they are called Visa Virtual Card, search in google for more help
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2012
ActiveMan:

How is he Fraudulent, if you do not know, please dont always comment,

BACK TO POSTER

YES YOU CAN, they are called Visa Virtual Card, search in google for more help

So because you call it Visa Virtual Card, that makes it legal for you to generate credit card numbers to use commercially? Are you a bank or licensed by Visa Corporation? Its either you are a thief or you are clueless. Nonsense.
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Danyl(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2012
@soloqy,its seems u r brainless,i askd a simple questn referring to what fastecash.com sent to me as sms,they r neither bank or visa corporation n yet they still do that,I wnt 2knw if dy too cn produce card 4sendn such an sms not that I wnt 2b doing that. u dont even knw me,yt u cald me a thief,anyway i dont blame u,u r as old as u think n dts wt gv birth to d nonsense u've bn talkn,I hand u ova 2God...
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
Danyl: @soloqy,its seems u r brainless,i askd a simple questn referring to what fastecash.com sent to me as sms,they r neither bank or visa corporation n yet they still do that,I wnt 2knw if dy too cn produce card 4sendn such an sms not that I wnt 2b doing that. u dont even knw me,yt u cald me a thief,anyway i dont blame u,u r as old as u think n dts wt gv birth to d nonsense u've bn talkn,I hand u ova 2God...

Your question was "how can one generate visa debit and credit card on a commercial basis. And I asked you : Are you a bank or Visa? Are you trying to say that you dont know that credit card /debit card numbers are associated to some sort of account? Were you born yesterday?
My question still remianed. Are you seeking to generate visa credit card numbers for what? Are you a bank or Visa corporation itself?

To your post, I said "fradulent people everywhere" . This is definitely wnat it looks like. Anyone who has encountered, or been a victim to the numerous frauds that some Nigerians get into online, will have the same zero tolerance of any nonsense of that sort as I do.

My other reply was to the person, who obviously felt he had better knowledge of the issue. He is the one that I said its either he is a thief or he is clueless.
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
fxmaxony: I taught of passing by this thread, but must we think that what we do not know doesn't exist?

while people look for opportunity to steal Credit cards online, there are also legitimate Virtual credit cards that are generated from legitimate banks[b][/b] to make purchases online.

I use them always and do pay for them.Its virtual because you cannot touch the card, the provider furnishes you with all the data you need such as VISA Card No,Exp.date,onions and value of the card.

there are people whose internet business is sales of virtual credit cards and they are legitimate.

Look at the part of your post I highlighted in red and you realize where am coming from. Its either a Bank or authorized Visa partners. Its not for some individual to stay in his house and start generating credit card numbers. The other person, Activeman, jumped in and asked him to google it. Are you not aware that people truly can generate credit card numbers that they use online? How legal would that be? Whose money would they be using? Many in Nigeria did it, and still do. These are the reasons some of us are suffering right now. Genuine businesses cant use paypal, google checkout, etc because of stuff like this. Anyone who has used a credit card or debit card before, should know the workings.
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2012
soloqy:

So because you call it Visa Virtual Card, that makes it legal for you to generate credit card numbers to use commercially? Are you a bank or licensed by Visa Corporation? Its either you are a thief or you are clueless. Nonsense.

WAITING I NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND.

Do you know what is called API?

if i have an agreement with bank, i can generate Virtual credit card

so what are you saying here.?
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
ActiveMan:

WAITING I NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND.

Do you know what is called API?

if i have an agreement with bank, i can generate Virtual credit card

so what are you saying here.?

It is what you are not saying. Now you are going back to my initial question. Now you have upgraded it to if you have an agreement with a bank.

Thats the point. You just cant go generating credit card numbers without authorization. And let no one pretend not to know that people here in Nigeria do that a lot and there are tools used that randomly generate numbers based on some algorithm.

Anyone who already has authorization, either from a bank or Visa corporation, would not be asking how to generate visa credit cards here on a forum.
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
soloqy:

It is what you are not saying. Now you are going back to my initial question. Now you have upgraded it to if you have an agreement with a bank.

Thats the point. You just cant go generating credit card numbers without authorization. And let no one pretend not to know that people here in Nigeria do that a lot and there are tools used that randomly generate numbers based on some algorithm.

Anyone who already has authorization, either from a bank or Visa corporation, would not be asking how to generate visa credit cards here on a forum.

OKAY GOT YOUR POINT...
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by cameroonaise(m): 12:42am On May 17, 2012
@soloqy.. I will like to inform you that, you must not be a bank to generate virtual visa cards... i am not a bank but i do generate virtual visa cards for sale... you can get yours too and you can generate yours online...There are so many websites which allow you to generate those cards and recharge them for online and phone purchases. Please be updated!!
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 3:49am On May 17, 2012
cameroonaise: @soloqy.. I will like to inform you that, you must not be a bank to generate virtual visa cards... i am not a bank but i do generate virtual visa cards for sale... you can get yours too and you can generate yours online...There are so many websites which allow you to generate those cards and recharge them for online and phone purchases. Please be updated!!

And you just generate credit card numbers without authorisation from Visa or any banking institution?

Na wa for una oo !

Where is the money value coming from ?
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 10:47am On May 17, 2012
It seems you all are missing the point. The people offering you virtual cards, are not doing it on their own. The point is that you cant just begin to generate credit/debit card numbers on your own without authorisation like some posters here are suggesting.

Even if you use online virtual card providers, they are authorised by a banking institution or Visa to do so and even if they are not directly linked to the bank, they have authority from the main interface with a BANK/VISA.

Can we all just reason for a while...

If anyone would just go and start generating credit cards without authorisation, where is the *Money value* on the cards coming from?

Is it magic? Do you just generate cards and start using money you dont have?

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Johndoe100(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2012
Children, children, when the white man first met your fore fathers he showed them matches and they were afraid, well you guys don't seem to have advanced much since then.

The virtual visa cards are generated from ordinary bank accounts that people can get. What makes them sellable and not comon is that the banks that give these accounts only open them for some people. Example the Indian bank in the US where you gotta be Indian to open the account. Let's see Bank of America and Wells Fargo also allow it. There is a particular US bank that lots of people get theirs from, the name escapes me now, but they only put a limit on how many you can create every day. There are the EU cards, those are sold by companies, who open the accounts and charge you and I for the virtual cards. Really is a good business if you can get it.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by cameroonaise(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2012
i joined NL because of this topic... i want you sology to understand the original post....Which says ''hello house, i once heard from fastecash that one can generate visa credit cards and debit cards'' He said i heard one can generate it... he didn't mention the means.. but you are going out of topic.. i will show you what he meant go to www.entropay.com and you will generate as many cards as you like with money on them. You must have a valid visa card which you will use to fund any virtual visa card you generate with ENTROPAY. I hope you understand what the original poster was trying to find out... so don't argue out of topic again,... and i hope Danyl you will find the website useful because you will be able to generate as many card as you like. And i will like to tell sology that these are not called credit cards but prepaid debit cards. No individual can generate credit card ONLY Banks or financial institutes. Debit cards can be generated....Good Luck!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 12:53pm On May 17, 2012
cameroonaise: i joined NL because of this topic... i want you sology to understand the original post....Which says ''hello house, i once heard from fastecash that one can generate visa credit cards and debit cards'' He said i heard one can generate it... he didn't mention the means.. but you are going out of topic.. i will show you what he meant go to www.entropay.com and you will generate as many cards as you like with money on them. You must have a valid visa card which you will use to fund any virtual visa card you generate with ENTROPAY. I hope you understand what the original poster was trying to find out... so don't argue out of topic again,... and i hope Danyl you will find the website useful because you will be able to generate as many card as you like. And i will like to tell sology that these are not called credit cards but prepaid debit cards. No individual can generate credit card ONLY Banks or financial institutes. Debit cards can be generated....Good Luck!!!

To the highlighted part in red, You said the poster asked how to generate visa *CREDIT* cards and debit cards. And in the latter part you say, *No individual can generate credit cards, thereby contradicting yourself and enforcing my own point.
Secondly(Which is the point I have been making to you), you just cant generate cards without authorisation like the poster and someone else after him said. The site you posted, are they generating debit cards without any backing of any Bank/visa? You also stated "You must have a valid visa card which you will use to fund them" , still contradicting yourself.
Besides, he said "On a commercial level", which is the part you are neglecting.
It shows a strength of character if one does not need to sign up with a different username to come prove a point......
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by cameroonaise(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2012
Well, i will say from this point you are ignorant of what you are saying... The only way to make you understand how this work is to bring you out of that strong ignorant attitude of yours.. which am not here for.. but i know you have learned new things which you never knew about from this thread... lol look for another post to argue foolishly grin
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by bug24(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2012
cameroonaise: Well, i will say from this point you are ignorant of what you are saying... The only way to make you understand how this work is to bring you out of that strong ignorant attitude of yours.. which am not here for.. but i know you have learned new things which you never knew about from this thread... lol look for another post to argue foolishly grin

Haba! bros u hash oh! u want make this guy go jump enter canal ni?

Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by mavintick: 6:41pm On May 17, 2012
@bug24 u dey fall my hand, how u go put your picture for site now. grin abeg remove u wey be director.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by soloqy: 7:15pm On May 17, 2012
nhmmmm, a gathering of trolls , it seems..
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by abbeynism(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2012
soloqy: nhmmmm, a gathering of trolls , it seems..

I respect everyone and his thought but soloqy is getting everything wrong.

First, It is legal to generate a virtual card BUT before you can generate a virtual card you must be an holder of a credit card (visa/mastercard) or a bank account with the issuer bank which is authorized to do so on. Most banks in India allowed an account holder to generate a virtual card to make a purchase online eg. sbi.co.in, https://netsafe.hdfcbank.com/ACSWeb/enrolljsp/netsafe.jsp etc.

if you have an account with any of these banks you can generate virtual credit card to make purchase online the the generated amount will be deducted from the benefiaciary account.

In UK, barclays allowed their customers to generate virtual credit card, In US, BOA (Bank of America) account holder can generate unlimited virtual credit.

BENEFIT
When you make a purchase with a virtual credit, and the credit card is hacked, the card will be useless to the hackers as they can not take or purchase anything with the card. no identity theft as the card can be used with any name or identity. It is prepaid - you can ust load the needed amount for the immediate purchase then it will nbe useless after purchase.

If you also have an account with OKPAY.com you can generate virtual credit with their prepaid debit card issued upon request.

Friend, let's learn to study thread very well before insulting any contributor.
regards.

STUDY THESE FAQ COPY FROM A SITE

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2012
Danly and Active man are both scammers, where in America or anywhere in the world have you seen a legal site where credit card is generated , even the Vartial Credit Card you are talking about are you qualified to apply for it, they do not accept nigeria to apply so how are you going to get the card when you are not in the states, let be truthful that guy is a scam and you need to leave this place now.
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by bug24(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2013
SeRiozly, if u ask me oh! I'll say the OP had ulterior motives and he ignorantly asked dat question.

But ohBoy!!! Dis thread is 1year old alredy?

@matvinik, wetin u say i do naa? grin
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by chuksdinol: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level by mrolu7(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2020
Google it you will find a useful info.
Quote author=Danyl post=10449951]hello house, i once heard from fastecash that one can generate visa credit cards and debit cards but i want to ask if this information is really authentic and if its how can one generate visa credit and debit cards on a commercial basis.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Most Remarkable Website Designer In The World Is Here / Is Twitter Down? / Humanity And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.