Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Banks Do Not Upload Their Financial Statements - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Banks Do Not Upload Their Financial Statements (800 Views)

Basic Financial Statements For Your Business Plan That Investors Want To See / Old Annual Financial Statements Of Nigerian Companies / Cadbury Nigeria Plc - Financial Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Banks Do Not Upload Their Financial Statements by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
I'm doin my undergraduate research on ratio analysis of all banks in Nigeria and believe me it is easy in Jesus Name (Amen).Why do they not upload the complete annual reports because I actually need d notes to the financial statements. Instead they release some abridged financial statements that do not have what I need especially for 2009 and 2010. Worst still some do not even upload anything at all and the recent merger of some banks have made it impossible to access websites of absorbed banks. Some of these banks include: Unity, intercontinental, afribank, spring bank, equitorial trust. EcobankNG. SEC has a scattered library with incomplete records and NSE's library is under construction plus the the stress of going to those places, spending money and making photocopies. Altho i've gotten 4 some banks, what abt d rest and also other years. Spring is even the worst. God please help me. Nairalanders, Pls I need your suggestions. wink

(1) (Reply)

Embrace The Bulls, Kill The Bears || Be A Man, Man / Bizness Idea / I Am Now A Principal......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.