Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Bank Financial Statements And Researchers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank Financial Statements And Researchers (1156 Views)

International Researchers / Researchers Needed With Good And Sound Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
I'm doin my undergraduate research on ratio analysis of all banks in Nigeria and believe me it is easy in Jesus Name (Amen).Why do they not upload the complete annual reports because I actually need d notes to the financial statements. Instead they release some abridged financial statements that do not have what I need especially for 2009 and 2010. Worst still some do not even upload anything at all and the recent merger of some banks have made it impossible to access websites of absorbed banks. Some of these banks include: Unity, intercontinental, afribank, spring bank, equitorial trust. EcobankNG. SEC has a scattered library with incomplete records and NSE's library is under construction plus the the stress of going to those places, spending money and making photocopies. Altho i've gotten 4 some banks, what abt d rest and also other years. Spring is even the worst. God please help me. Nairalanders, Pls I need your suggestions.
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by tanimola22: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
Niceyenuf: I'm doin my undergraduate research on ratio analysis of all banks in Nigeria and believe me it is easy in Jesus Name (Amen).Why do they not upload the complete annual reports because I actually need d notes to the financial statements. Instead they release some abridged financial statements that do not have what I need especially for 2009 and 2010. Worst still some do not even upload anything at all and the recent merger of some banks have made it impossible to access websites of absorbed banks. Some of these banks include: Unity, intercontinental, afribank, spring bank, equitorial trust. EcobankNG. SEC has a scattered library with incomplete records and NSE's library is under construction plus the the stress of going to those places, spending money and making photocopies. Altho i've gotten 4 some banks, what abt d rest and also other years. Spring is even the worst. God please help me. Nairalanders, Pls I need your suggestions.

Hahaha. It is even better now, it was much worse when I was a research analyst some years ago at a boutique investment bank in Lagos.

The way I got around it was visiting the NSE, making friends there and eventually calling them up to give me all of the information I needed. I also visited many stock brokerage firms and all the zenith registrars, oceanic registrars, this and that registrars. You may want to try same, okay.

Is this a final year thesis? Ratio analysis is one of the ways of valuing companies, and it is even advantageously robust to value some companies using ratio analysis.

I will send you a lady's number or email address. I guess she should be able to help you because she works for a financial advisory and consulting firm where all the information you need are readily available(hopefully). Would you like sending me an email with the subject Ratio Analysis in capital letters? The email address is there on my profile. Check me out. wink

T22.
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
Thank you so much. God bless. Yes, its my final yr project. I intend 2 send u d email but I cant seem 2 find ur email address on your profile plus I added u as a friend. If u can just write it out here or maybe I shld give u mine. Whatever way. Thanks again. God bless u real good. (Amen).
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by tanimola22: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
Niceyenuf: Thank you so much. God bless. Yes, its my final yr project. I intend 2 send u d email but I cant seem 2 find ur email address on your profile plus I added u as a friend. If u can just write it out here or maybe I shld give u mine. Whatever way. Thanks again. God bless u real good. (Amen).

Yeah thanks, I completely accept your best wishes. I will send you an email. Just quote your address.
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by yamakuza: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
Since you are both "Friends" now, u can mail each other using the Send Email link on your profiles, and it will be private.
[s]
No need to paste or post email addys here.
[/s]
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
@tanimola22, I sent u an email, have u received it?
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by tanimola22: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
Niceyenuf: @tanimola22, I sent u an email, have u received it?

No, I have not.
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
Really sorry 4 d delay. Here's my email address (pple were sending me funny msgs so I had 2 modify).
Re: Bank Financial Statements And Researchers by NaijaPress: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Structure Of Bank Financial Statement Of Limited Liability Companies
It is important for anyone who cares to understand the bedrock of financial statements of limited liability companies so as to help us in assessing any borrowing propositions.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Sketches Which Look Just Like Digital Photographs-by KELVIN OKAFOR / Four Foolish Majors (Courses)To Avoid / Get PHU, USA Certified In Health Safety And Environment Management In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.