Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Laptop Needed Urgently - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptop Needed Urgently (637 Views)

15k Laptop Needed / HP, Dell, IBM Or Lenovo p4 Laptop Needed urgently / Used But Very Clean Sony Mini Laptop Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Needed Urgently by jjeeff(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
Pls guys n guls am urgently in need of a good laptop dat i can get within My location ABA pls if u have any do reach me on dis number 08069105894 or 08027529389
Re: Laptop Needed Urgently by betty009(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Laptop Needed Urgently by jjeeff(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2012
betty009: I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
if u ar real then u'v got nothing to fear wt me

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavillion Dv6-6130us / N35 ,000 Naira Laptop For Sale / Great Discount On Hp Laptops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.