Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. (3943 Views)

Good News To All The Jambites Willing To Study In Unilorin / Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today / Unilag Registration Procedure For The Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by godstino(m): 4:57am On Mar 24, 2012
i want to wish all the jambites in the house success in the exam...and also, guys be composed in the hall and remember the G factor (pray)...best of luck

1 Like

Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Odunnu: 5:38am On Mar 24, 2012
I wish you all God's grace and good success.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by juman(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2012
Best of luck.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by nlofficial(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2012
Everybody no fit pass nau. Best of luck, best of luck. abegi, na who pass know book shaa.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by komek(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2012
Seeing these jambites todays makes me remember 1999 wen i attempted it d first time wit high hopes. Success 2 those who have worked hard.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by mrkels(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2012
Why are some posts hidden?
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Yabayakaka: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2012
Best of luck...hmm jus rememba d 1st time i wrote jamb...al d best
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by phemi01(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2012
Just wondering which artiste will be performing @ jamb 2day. Davido/wizkid/iceprince/ de price? grin
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by emmy11(f): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2012
Make una passs jor so...jamb go get bad market next year. Imagine were 1.5million de write jame. Jst multiply am wit the price de sold jamb form. And de go fail more dan half.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Ibangap(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2012
na luck dem dey take pass exam?
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Businesstools(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
Stay calm.Read the questions carefully.Attempt the ones you can and leave the rest for God.Shade your question types correctly.Follow all exam instructions and go through your answers a second time before you submit.Even if you are given expo,pls test the expo againt some you are sure of before downloading.SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Booty4me: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
Rat race smh
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Emmanuel602(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
Thank you and amen
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by OAM4J: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
Wish you all the best.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by kemiola89(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
wish you all wat you wish yourselves.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Bayils(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
emmy11: Make una passs jor so...jamb go get bad market next year. Imagine were 1.5million de write jame. Jst multiply am wit the price de sold jamb form. And de go fail more dan half.
imagine....... GOD DEY Shaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by UkEmmaxin(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
:Dmay ur prayar cams tru in our exam. Amn. :Dmay ur prayar cams tru in our exam. Amn.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Excelboi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
Amen.... Thanks guyz
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Funkymallam(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
Bayils: imagine....... GOD DEY Shaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Dude, d exam affect u? He is praying u guys pass so as to reduce d number that will write jamb nxt yr and u r vexing.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Woke4all(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
nl.official:
Everybody no fit pass nau. Best of luck, best of luck. abegi, na who pass know book shaa.
Lol
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Tolulopeze(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
Please how does jamb score their subjects i.e english, physics, maths and chemistry. Because i didn't finish my chemistry but i finished the rest so i want to know my fate if i can have 250 above. Reply asap.
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by blackboi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
To all the loco guyziz on this forum: Best of luck is jst a wish; nothing bad about it
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by blackboi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2012
Tolulopeze: Please how does jamb score their subjects i.e english, physics, maths and chemistry. Because i didn't finish my chemistry but i finished the rest so i want to know my fate if i can have 250 above. Reply asap.

don't trouble ur head, what's gonna be is gonna be...
But prayer can change things for good. My regards :-)
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by Brite02(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
godstino: i want to wish all the jambites in the house success in the exam...and also, guys be composed in the hall and remember the G factor (pray)...best of luck

u too much, thanks.... Baba God do the remaining work..

1 Like

Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
Today was Jamb?Oh that explains the loud silence and dullness in the romance,dating and meet up,jokes sections of NLD.

Goodluck to the candidates
Re: Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. by lyndy69: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
So Jambites should come share their today's experience with us....
How did it all go in your center?
Prospective UNN students;
stay updated with happenings in the school- post ume Infos etc. on facebook via www.facebook.com/unninfo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Approach To Creating A Reading Timetable / Top 5 Genuine Scholarship In Canada For International Students / I Need A Detailed Explanation To This Funny But Real Logic Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.