Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. (11137 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Uche2005: 3:34am On Mar 25, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Uche2005: 3:35am On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 3:39am On Mar 25, 2012
Uche2005:

Is this Asari Dokubo in the middle?
Well, we are finally embracing ourselves and our destiny. cool
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by BlackPikiN(m): 3:42am On Mar 25, 2012
Aare Musiwa do you work for the Canadian Police?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by musiwa43: 4:09am On Mar 25, 2012
this is the people of delta state..

Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:11am On Mar 25, 2012
Answer my question na?
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 25, 2012
A wise man once said: THE REAL BAD MEN MOVE IN SILENCE - go figure.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2012
Soon, the East will unite around MASSOB for our emancipation.
So MASSOB is working afterall.
Great! cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by aljharem(m): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2012
Onlytruth: Soon, the East will unite around MASSOB for our emancipation.
So MASSOB is working afterall.
Great! cool
cool cool cool cool smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Yeske2(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2012
This would give nightmare to those who wished otherwise, those who think easterners don't know their common enemy - the Nigerian state, those who think balkanization of the east would make brothers and neighbours forget their common destiny. Time will tell.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Afam4eva(m): 5:52am On Mar 25, 2012
Massob is gaining grounds these days.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 6:00am On Mar 25, 2012
This is even a no brainer.
Any Easterner who is serious about emancipation from oppression MUST UNITE under one umbrella.
MASSOB is that umbrella, and we will be emancipated once we unite. cool
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by OneNaira6: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2012
This thread is kindof funny to me, maybe it is because of the OP.

Muiswa is such a funny guy to me, anything he opens or write, I just laugh even when it is not funny.

Back to topic

I was given the impression that Massob was not working, hmm!!! Oh well, good to see the changes.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Abagworo(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2012
Musiwa that place is not Port Harcourt. That's Aba.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Abagworo(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2012
Musiwa that place is not Port Harcourt. That's Aba.

I've seen Biafran flag at Diobu,Ikwerre road severally but this your picture is not Port Harcourt.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by bashr8: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
Abagworo: Musiwa that place is not Port Harcourt. That's Aba.

I've seen Biafran flag at Diobu,Ikwerre road severally but this your picture is not Port Harcourt.

its portharcourt not aba.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by lazinc(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
bashr8:

Definitely not PH because I cant remember when last I saw a bike in PH.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Abagworo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
bashr8:

Where? That's not Aggrey road and definitely not Ikwerre road which are the two most likely roads like that in Port Harcourt. I can bet with my last that place is Azikiwe road or Port Harcourt road in Aba.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Uche2005: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
look at this seven people in this pictures. What do their father have in common with Ojukwu, and who was their father commanding officer. and who are this people. tell me who they are.. and whose army did their father fought for. the biafra or nigeria army.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Uh4LW4qH9_8/TycOC59YzdI/AAAAAAAACDo/9fanbXjyYVY/s1600/akwa-ibom-governor-his-excellency-chief-godswill-akpabio-with-wife-ekaette-unoma-akpabio-at-her-excellencys-40th-birthday-celebration-godswill-akpabio2.jpeg[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
Uche2005: look at this seven people in this pictures. What do their father have in common with Ojukwu, and who was their father commanding officer. and who are this people. tell me who they are.. and whose army did their father fought for. the biafra or nigeria army.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Uh4LW4qH9_8/TycOC59YzdI/AAAAAAAACDo/9fanbXjyYVY/s1600/akwa-ibom-governor-his-excellency-chief-godswill-akpabio-with-wife-ekaette-unoma-akpabio-at-her-excellencys-40th-birthday-celebration-godswill-akpabio2.jpeg[/img]

Their fathers all fought for Biafra. cool
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by lagcity(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
Mr. Lagcity is sick of all these bickering between Yoruba and Igbo. Let's cut the crap and take this battle off NL into the physical realm. To all NL tribalists in the Washington, DC metro area who are interested in a fight club, contact me at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com. Let's make it happen. Please sign up at this e-mail:ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

There are no big expenses involved.

You'll need a pair of boxing gloves which you can get at Walmart or Sears.

You'll also need a valid ID (people under the age of 21 are not allowed to fight but can watch for just $10)

Fighters will be matched by weight (all weights are welcome).

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
lagcity: Mr. Lagcity is sick of all these bickering between Yoruba and Igbo. Let's cut the crap and take this battle off NL into the physical realm. To all NL tribalists in the Washington, DC metro area who are interested in a fight club, contact me at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com. Let's make it happen. Please sign up at this e-mail:ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

There are no big expenses involved.

You'll need a pair of boxing gloves which you can get at Walmart or Sears.

You'll also need a valid ID (people under the age of 21 are not allowed to fight but can watch for just $10)

Fighters will be matched by weight (all weights are welcome).

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

To make the fight fair, I would take on THREE Yoruba men alone. cool
If they present Yoruba women, then I would take TWO only. lol grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
Abagworo:

Where? That's not Aggrey road and definitely not Ikwerre road which are the two most likely roads like that in Port Harcourt. I can bet with my last that place is Azikiwe road or Port Harcourt road in Aba.

I suspect that the place may be Port Harcourt if all I hear about Aba roads is anything to go by.
For me though, the most important thing is to see Asari behind a Biafran flag, whether in Aba or Port Harcourt. cool
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Demdem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
Touts.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by lagcity(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
Onlytruth:

To make the fight fair, I would take on THREE Yoruba men alone. cool
If they present Yoruba women, then I would take TWO only. lol grin

Yeah whatever, this is not time for trash-talking. Anything you want is fine. Just sign up at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com and tell other people to sign up, too. Let's make this happen.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
lagcity:

Yeah whatever, this is not time for trash-talking. Anything you want is fine. Just sign up at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com and tell other people to sign up, too. Let's make this happen.

But Ngodigha says that the email address is fraudulent.
You think I would ever miss an opportunity to lynch an Yoruba. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by lagcity(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
Onlytruth:

But Ngodigha says that the email address is fraudulent.
You think I would ever miss an opportunity to lynch an Yoruba. cheesy

Ngodigha is a liar and a puccy. Send an e-mail and see for yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
lagcity:

Ngodigha is a liar and a puccy. Send an e-mail and see for yourself.

I've already done so and it bounced back. I'll try again.
BTW I would only take on THREE Yoruba men, or TWO Yoruba women. Deal?
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by lagcity(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^^

OK. Drop me your e-mail, then. You Igbos are not serious. At least have the honor to say you are scared.

Everybody please send a note to ohafiawardance@yahoo.com and expose these lying Igbos.
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Onlytruth(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
lagcity: ^^^^

OK. Drop me your e-mail, then. You Igbos are not serious. At least have the honor to say you are scared.

Everybody please send a note to ohafiawardance@yahoo.com and expose these lying Igbos.

My email is ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
I'm waiting. cool
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by lagcity(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^

Thanks, I have sent you an e-mail. Check ur inbox and spam folder. Pls can u drag that puccy Ngodigha along?
Re: Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. by Uche2005: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
all of this people are children whose father were on the side of biafra, and are married to women whose fathers were members of the biafra army. do you which niger delta are you shouting , can ijaw people form ,their own country alone. No. when you dont know when they catch you mugu.. you be mugu..

During the war, my father was a Brigadier in the Biafran army. I was also a teenager at the time. As I said in a tribute recently, I was cooking for the Biafran soldiers at the war front. So Ojukwu was my hero and he was the hero of all Nigerians, and we want his soul to rest in peace.” She asked: “Have you ever seen someone who received this kind of tributes from all over the country, even from outside the shores of this nation?”
---- Ngozi iweala. from the horses mouth.

Amaechie mother is an Igboman and his father is also an igboman..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year / Soludo Denies Threatening Workers With Pay Cut For Obeying Ipob’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.