Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals (741 Views)

1999 Siena Xle Going For Cheap@800k / A Reg 05 Siena(1st Body)wit Leather Seats @ N1.1m(neg)in Phc Cal Now / Tokumbo 2000 Siena For N1.250 NOW N1.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2012
goodmorning fellow nairalander,i am an ardent reader in the auto section but the past few weeks have so boring & horrible due to the absent of siena,ikenna & co.i just want u pals should know dat i have really miss u people a lot.wherever u people may be may God continue to bless,guard & guide u people.(AMIN).Miss u pals
Re: Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
pls where is king siena being miss on this forum
Re: Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals by eddy42k(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
so many people has left nairaland,cos its fu**kin boring after the rebrandin,
Re: Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals by bigx(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
Farayolas: goodmorning fellow nairalander,i am an ardent reader in the auto section but the past few weeks have so boring & horrible due to the absent of siena,ikenna & co.i just want u pals should know dat i have really miss u people a lot.wherever u people may be may God continue to bless,guard & guide u people.(AMIN).Miss u pals

I miss them too, I feel the sales-y nature of the Autos forum is just not attractive, I created this poll a while baack for a separate forum for those of us who just want to know our cars better.

Please help let's tell the Webmaster to create this for us.

www.nairaland.com/939948/need-separate-auto-enthusiasts-forum/1#11024279
Re: Comrade Siena,ikenna Missing You Pals by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
I will suggest we make a protest,that way the moderators will be aware that the change that has been made has caused a little effect on the nairalanders negatively....thereby nairalanders not keeping up nd following up like they used to..or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

1999 Nissan Maxima For Urgent Sale...1.150m Nego. / Tokunbo 2003 Model Eod, Honda Accord For Sale / Super clean 2004 Honda Crv For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.