Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pure Water Factory - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pure Water Factory (931 Views)

Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) / Pure Water-need A Feasibility Study On How To Start A Pure Water Factory In Abuj / Pure Water Factory To Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Factory by okine4real: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2012
i am interested in opening a small scale pure water factory. can someone please inform me what are the kinsd of machines i need. Also, apart from the machine that produces and seals the pure water, do i have to get a seperate machine that treats the water? i have being doing some reading and i have seen lots a machines that are used to treat water. i came accross a particular machine called Reverse Osmosis Machine. what i want to know is, this reverse osmosis machine, is the machine responsible for producing, sealing and also treating the water? or the job of the Reverse Osmosis Machine is just to treat water alone? comments would be appreciated or you can send a mail to okine4real@yahoo.com. thanks

Regards

(1) (Reply)

A Lucratiive Import Biz Need Financial Sponsor / I Need An Investor / Residential And Commercial Cleaning Services At Your Door Step And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.