Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Vacancy - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Vacancy (990 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy by chychy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2007
Parkway Projects is a world class IT software and services provider based here in Lagos. We have a need for seasoned, experienced and result oriented professionals to join our existing software development team. Remunerations are generously commensurate while there exists numerous opportunities for significant skills acquisition and advancement. All interested and qualified individuals should forward their Résumés to cokiche@parkwayprojects.com.

POSITION
LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Educational Qualifications
• A B.Eng, B.Sc or a B.A degree with a minimum of 2nd class lower.

Skill Set
• High proficiency in developing software applications in C#.net and/or VB.net (preferably asp.net web – based applications).
• Experience in developing highly structured software applications using development platforms including middleware tools and partial frameworks (preferably .NET framework 2.0)
• Experience in team based software development.

Working Experience
• Should have been programming in a production environment for not less than 6 months.
• Should have total programming experience of not less than 2 years.

• Should be within the age of 20 and 30 years.

Certifications
• An MCAD or MCSD certification shall be of added benefit.
Personal Traits
• Focused
• Self motivated
• High work rate
• Organizational Abilities
• Interpersonal Skills
Re: Vacancy by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2007
Why does age matter
Re: Vacancy by AhmedGuru(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
If you are qualified, quickly send ur CV and u can never regret doing so. Enjoy,
Re: Vacancy by yubtal: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2007
Eastman:

thank God but God need us very must, we are happy that God Touch us, But GOD ALSO NEED OUR TOUCH?

THE GREATEST TOUCH IS NOT WHEN GOD THAT TOUCH YOU, BUT WHEN YOU TOUCH GOD?

WANT TO KNOW HOW?

Would u like 2increase your odds &make $14000 in a month?Long-team Financial Goals?

Am samuel

i strongly think we are wasting the resourecs that we have it is Sun how do we use it rightly?

that is why i need you to partner with me to use this rightly?

ok how call me 08060374414

I am Interested, my Number is 08060141590 (Bello Yusuf) any time.
Re: Vacancy by Bossman(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
I know, I think that's just the way they operate over there. By specifying age some potential candidates are obviously eliminated.

Kobojunkie:

Why does age matter
Re: Vacancy by chychy(f): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2007
Bossman, u can say that again
Re: Vacancy by SmartK1(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2007
Hi,
I am interested in the above job and I sent my CV. I am yet to confirm if the CV is received or not. Can u kindly acknowledge the receipt of my CV and if not I may just re-send it only I am not sure if it will get to you again.

Why don't u leave your number so that at least u may be called.
Re: Vacancy by my2cents(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2007
As it the case with all things Nigeria(n), there is probably no law against discriminating people on the grounds of sex, religion, age, race, etc unlike in other parts of the world. As weird and odd as asking for age may sound, they are probably within the limits of Nigerian law, so as hard as it is for me to say, I personally see nothing wrong with that qualification.

Personally, I don't see how a 20 year old, who probably just graduated from university could qualify as a lead. Being a lead/senior developer comes from years of experience (and I am not talking 2 or 3) and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how smart you are or your CGPA. So unless Nigerians are graduating at the age of 15, that is the only part where I disagree with respect to the age qualification. Having said that, being 30 doesn't imply that one is an adult, coding-wise. For some, their "coding eyes" jus dey open at that age.

Okay, I am off my soap box now tongue cool
Re: Vacancy by DisGuy: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
Smart K.:

Hi,
I am interested in the above job and I sent my CV. I am yet to confirm if the CV is received or not. Can u kindly acknowledge the receipt of my CV and if not I may just re-send it only I am not sure if it will get to you again.

Why don't u leave your number so that at least u may be called.

Parkway project ltd
tel: 00234 1 793 76 78
No 295 Herbert Macaulay road yaba Lagos
Re: Vacancy by my2cents(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
Chy,

u might be able to find who you need here: http://www.webmastersofafrica.com/ tongue

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Ebook On Cascading Style Sheets / Invoicing Softwares / Vacancy For Web Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.