Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,249 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices (994 Views)

SAS Training At Your Doorstep. / PHP \ Mysql Training at Web Academy, Ikeja, Lagos / New IT Firm Offer New World Class Service And Affordable To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hello nairalanders here's an opportunity to empower yourself in the information communication technology (ict) field by joining a fast growing ICT training centre based in Lagos ( Anthony Village) for high quality training (FULLY PRACTICAL).

It would at least broaden your scope in the IT world and increase you income value, and for those who are seeking jobs, it will help your chances of getting a world class job.

The training are with full practicals handled by professional and the fees are highly attractive,

The cources offer include

CCNA
CCNP A+
MOE
DTP
NET+
MCSE
WIRELESS NETWORK
WEB DESIGN
JAVA PROGRAMMING
ORACLE 11G.

If you are ibnstrested please send your name, phone number, and e.mail address to fizofly@yahoo.com 08055418499,01-8127254. or reply via nairaland.

A 40% discount awaits those that register before 14 days of this advert
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by GBASKY: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
AM INTERESTED WILL COME AROUND SOON BUT LET ME HAVE MORE DETAILS ON awosolid@mail.com
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by yinkulu: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
hi i sent you a text message i want to know how i could get in touch and would like to know the prices per course. thanks you can contact me on 08068873069or the number i used in texting you or yinka3000@yahoo.com
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by wurdz: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ poster.

really interested in the mcse program.pls send details to me @ wordsege@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by tiamo: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2008
what is the course of the programs? reply to nsikan.edem@gmail.com 08036257081
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by tiamo: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2008
what is the cost of the programs? reply to nsikan.edem@gmail.com 08036257081
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by ELIJAHLOVE: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2008
am intersted guy, but i need to the the cost of each of the packages
your address as in the lecture center
and the duration of the cost. it doesnt make any difference posting the costs of the courses on the general forum pls do you cant tell the cost mite attract people. you know
Re: World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices by ELIJAHLOVE: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2008
but if you want to reach me my e-mail add is gbenga89@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Ebook On Cascading Style Sheets / Invoicing Softwares / Am A Final Student Studying Computer Science.i Need Ideas On My Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.