Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company (1239 Views)

Xnet Security, Best Vehicle Tracking Company In Nigeria? / if you are tracking company, Order your trackers now from us now / Gprs Car Tracking Company Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by xroad: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
There seem to be a lot of car tracking companies or individuals selling GPS devices and solutions in Nigeria. Can anyone recommend a good company that can deliver what it says.
I need the following features:
- The GPS should be affordable
- Online Real time tracking
- Detailed Maps. Very key criteria.
- Affordable monthly subscription

Any recommendations?
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by igahdavid(m): 3:49am On Mar 27, 2012
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by stepedie: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2012
You can contact Next Hop Technologies on 08023910861, i presume they should have the solution you are looking out for.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by xroad: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2012
Anyone, please!
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by gulfer: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2012
xroad: There seem to be a lot of car tracking companies or individuals selling GPS devices and solutions in Nigeria. Can anyone recommend a good company that can deliver what it says.
I need the following features:
- The GPS should be affordable
- Online Real time tracking
- Detailed Maps. Very key criteria.
- Affordable monthly subscription

Any recommendations?
Xnetsecurity is the best and one of the pioneers. Reliable at all times; just this morning, one of our staff buses was carjacked at Badore in Ajah at about 0600hrs and i am happy to tell you that this has just been recovered in Ondo township with all the robbers arrested.Call Jessica on 07064039934 for details.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by abraz: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2012
Try dis number,no monthly subscription 08023130359
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by xroad: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
gulfer: Xnetsecurity is the best and one of the pioneers. Reliable at all times; just this morning, one of our staff buses was carjacked at Badore in Ajah at about 0600hrs and i am happy to tell you that this has just been recovered in Ondo township with all the robbers arrested.Call Jessica on 07064039934 for details.

Yes, i have heard about XNET but i think their fees are a bit high. N84,000.00 i think, for the real time tracking.
Also, most of these companies claim the glory for car recoveries just because they were the ones that installed the tracker. Most times, i hear it is the car owners that actually mobilize the police to recover their vehicles.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by gulfer: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
xroad:

Yes, i have heard about XNET but i think their fees are a bit high. N84,000.00 i think, for the real time tracking.
Also, most of these companies claim the glory for car recoveries just because they were the ones that installed the tracker. Most times, i hear it is the car owners that actually mobilize the police to recover their vehicles.
That is for about 2 years plus service but if it is corporate level and many vehicles in your fleet, they can do a negotiation to your terms. They are real and efficient and unlike the others. Only if you do not protect the integrity of these assets by leaving them in the hands of unscrupulous persons especially drivers, a tracker may be generally useless. Call Jessica(07064039934) again to discuss, they have different packages
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by xroad: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
You did not mention anything about their vehicle recovery process. Are they the ones that would deploy policemen to the scene or it is the distraught customer that would have to do that?
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by gulfer: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2012
xroad: You did not mention anything about their vehicle recovery process. Are they the ones that would deploy policemen to the scene or it is the distraught customer that would have to do that?
I am not a sales person for XNET but a customer. Their service, monitoring and recovery is quite commendable and they can only explain more to you if you call them. No harm in giving them a call;Call Jessica(07064039934) and if unconvinced then move on.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by xroad: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
gulfer: I am not a sales person for XNET but a customer. Their service, monitoring and recovery is quite commendable and they can only explain more to you if you call them. No harm in giving them a call;Call Jessica(07064039934) and if unconvinced then move on.

Thanks for your time @gulfer, will give her a call.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by obidevine(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2014
You can try AA rescues, the also engage in car tracking installation they are one of the best if not the best. I can give you a contact there his name is Devine , very nice and courteous fellow his number are 08066696890 or 08026468543. He works in their marketing department.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Good Car Tracking Company by obidevine(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2014
I think you should try AA rescues they also engage in car tracking . They are one of the best if not the best. You can contact Devine on 08066696890 or 08026468543, he is a very nice and courteous fellow, he works in their marketing department their office is in Lekki. He will give you a more detailed info.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2004 EOD @ 1.38million / +++++++2009 Jaguar XF++++++ / Avalon 97 Model Toks For Sale 950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.