Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. (1259 Views)

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru / Nigeria Can Replicate China Transformation-BBC / 2015: I Can Replicate Kano Success Story For Nigeria — Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by Uchek(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
Speaking at the opening of a Nigeria-South Korea Investment Forum aimed at making Korean entrepreneurs more aware of the great investment opportunities in Nigeria, Jonathan said his administration was fully committed to ensuring that Nigeria’s huge natural endowments and resources are properly harnessed and channeled towards the goal of transforming the country into one the most industrialised nations in the world by the year 2020.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/well-replicate-korean-miracle-jonathan

Does he really understands what it takes to become an industrialized nation like Korea(who by the way were inferior to us four decades ago)? Or he just loves highfalutin comments that massages his presidential ego.

I think the latter is the answer. One of the most industrialized nations in the world in eight years? I dey laugh in vernacular.
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2012
na so so talk talk. talking president, no action.
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by M17: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
IGBO'S MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN VOTING THAT RESOUND ILLITERATE AS A PRESIDENT .I REGRETTED I SHOULD HAVE VOTE PILLAR OF INSTEAD OF DAFT AZIKIWE WITH NO ACTION EBERE PROPAGANDA . I WAS ONE OF HIS FAN .
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
Uchek:
Does he really understands what it takes to become an industrialized nation like Korea(who by the way were inferior to us four decades ago)? Or he just loves highfalutin comments that massages his presidential ego.

I think the latter is the answer. One of the most industrialized nations in the world in eight years? I dey laugh in vernacular.

Has campaign started for 2015?
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by ektbear: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
It is already 2012. There is no way Nigeria will even be among the top 50 most industrialized nations by 2020, given that it doesn't even have electricity.

Also, Korean/Taiwanese/Singaporean and now Chinese miracle didn't happen from mouth alone...

Action speaks louder than words.
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
ekt_bear: It is already 2012. There is no way Nigeria will even be among the top 50 most industrialized nations by 2020, given that it doesn't even have electricity.

Also, Korean/Taiwanese/Singaporean and now Chinese miracle didn't happen from mouth alone...

Action speaks louder than words.

Full Gbam . . .
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by procedure: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
Oh mr president why all this gaffe. Koreans will only be making jest of us.why not make nigeria best in africa first.
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by iluvnaija: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
Every time Jonathan speaks, he always reminds Nigerians that he doesn't have what it takes to be a local government chairman let alone being a president of Nigeria and also shows the level of education here is very poor.

I remember back in the day when you listen to radio Nigeria, during break there's this song "...Education for all by the year 2000..." when year 2000 came it was shifted to "vision 2010" now 2010 has come and gone, it is now "vision 2020 20" Jonathan is the dullest president to ever rule Nigeria. I am not surprised he refused a debate. Will any American aspirant reject a debate? That of course will be the end to his candidacy.

I never voted for Jonathan and I am not surprised the way he governs. A goat is a goat even if you take the goat to London still a goat.
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by Beaf: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
iluvnaija: Every time Jonathan speaks, he always reminds Nigerians that he doesn't have what it takes to be a local government chairman let alone being a president of Nigeria and also shows the level of education here is very poor.

I remember back in the day when you listen to radio Nigeria, during break there's this song "...Education for all by the year 2000..." when year 2000 came it was shifted to "vision 2010" now 2010 has come and gone, it is now "vision 2020 20" Jonathan is the dullest president to ever rule Nigeria. I am not surprised he refused a debate. Will any American aspirant reject a debate? That of course will be the end to his candidacy.

I never voted for Jonathan and I am not surprised the way he governs. A goat is a goat even if you take the goat to London still a goat.

This is what they call serious rambling. embarassed
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
What do you expect from a Reetarded drunk fisherman
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2012
Jonathan doesnt know how many nigerians detest him and his style, with that him canoe cap
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by pssword: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2012
Common sense is not common.. when these people hear our leaders speak, they must think we are very stupid.
Re: We'll Replicate Korean Miracle - Jonathan. by antartica(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
It is similar to hamid karzai saying afganistan will become an industrial nation in 8 years.Nigeria at the moment is in the league of dead,souless and desolate countries like afganistan.

A country where superstition,ancient religions and endemic corruption rules.Where men are like suckling babies.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Was A Big Mistake —argungu / Got This Text Now.is It True? / Top Boko Haram Commanders And Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano-premium TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.