Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? (1537 Views)

Mancini Sees Balotelli Going The Way Of Adriano / Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? / Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by mochafella(m): 12:58am On Mar 25, 2006
Given the vibrant discussion we had about Thierry and RVN, here's another one.
Two Brazilians, both very skilfull, both very quick.

Adriano or Ronaldo. Personally I am unable to make up my mind. I admire Adriano for his work ethic and strength, but with Ronaldo on the pitch its like the game kicks-off at 1-0 already.

Adriano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pe-yhFXUgYo
[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QEiOS-Pdhj8
[/url]

Ronaldo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6zKATpRYQMs
[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1FJKYovcCA
[/url]
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by Akolawole(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2006
Ronaldo ke!

I beg

None is fit to be no 9, but in the absence of no other choice, Andriano can do it.
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by mochafella(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2006
Akolawole:

None is fit to be no 9, but in the absence of no other choice, Andriano can do it.

Who should it be then? smiley
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by richolly(m): 2:24am On Mar 25, 2006
@Akolawole

no matter which side you turn to, left, right, front or back, i'll be there waiting for you.

what do you mean by Ronaldo ke? a quarter fit Ronaldo will still be the top goal scorer at the world cup as long as people like kaka, Ronaldinho, Juninho and Ze Roberto are playing behind him.

Back to the no.9 issue, as long as Ronaldo is part of the national team, no other person, dead or alive will wear that shirt.

Adriano is my boy and should play alongside THE PHENOMENON but has no choice but to settle for the no.19 shirt for now. skills and strenght play no part in jersey selection.
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by Akolawole(m): 3:26am On Mar 25, 2006
@RichOlly

You waiting for meeee. Jesus Christ!

With all due respect, only four members in this Sports section can wait for me; Pie1ect, NightRider,Teeroy and ", ,,".
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by pie1ect(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2006
@Mochafella

Ronaldo will definitely start ahead of Adriano. There is no question about that. Even in his half-fit state, he is still odds-on to finish as one of the top-scorers, if not THE top scorer.

True, he seems to have fallen from his usual high standards at club level, but the same can be said of every player at Madrid currently and I think it may not be unconnected to a poor training regime.
But when it comes to the national team, Ronaldo still edges it over Adriano.

I think Brazil are just blessed to have such top-quality strikers who on their own, are good enough to walk straight into any team in the World. If Ronaldo falls by the wayside, Adriano is more than a worthy replacement.

As an aside, Just imagine a Brazil team with Ronaldinho, Kaka, Juninho, Robinho, Adriano AND Ronaldo - That would be a nightmare.
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by Akolawole(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2006
@Pie1ect

Poor trainning regime

If you are a manager, Can you sign the present Ronaldo for £3m?
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by nightrider: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2006
pie1ect

o boy your right i fear that brazillian team.

forget about how not n form both ronaldo and adriano are. once they wear that yellow shirt it's adifferent story.

ronaldo hadnt played for along time before 2002 world cup. but see how he devastated the world.

so i go with ronaldo, i think he'll use the world cup to prove he is still the best. besides in brazil theres strong affection for him
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by adlam4real: 5:00am On Mar 27, 2006
I THINK ADRIANO IS BETTER THAN RONALDO FOR NOW SO ADRIANO SHOULD BE USE. tongue undecided kiss cry cool shocked
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by mochafella(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2006
I frankly think Ronaldo needs to lose weight. The man is starting to remind me of Luther Vandross, with this fluctuating wieght problem.
Re: Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? by nightrider: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2006
Brazil can never put Ronaldo on the bench. In form or not in form.
Ronaldo is sacred in brazil.

Besides i probably think they will play two strikers. ronaldo & adriano.

Zagallo has said can't play the top 5 , that his team will be too attack minded , so he has to bench one.

Ronaldo, adriano, kaka , robinho, ronaldinho

I bet he plays ronaldo, adriano, with kaka in the middle and ronaldinho operating on the left.
Besides he (against popular brazillian opinion) loves Ze roberto(as displayed in confed cup). Ze roberto is strong, attack and defensive minded, like seerdorf of holland and ballack of Germany .

So ze roberto comes in for robinho. robinho starts on the bench.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News>>> Amokachi’s Brother Murdered In Kaduna / Basel Thrashed Benfica In Champions League / Ballon D’or : Everybody Knows Lionel Messi Is The World Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.