Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? (793 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / This Prayer Shall Be Answered Instantly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? by Keziah(f): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2007
DO GOD REALLY ANSWER THEIR PRAYER REQUEST I keep asking myself this question when i think about the lot of a Christian/Muslim Casket Seller/Undertaker. You know as businessman or woman, when u want to start the day's activity u pray to your God to make the day prosperous and successful, and by so doing i believe that when u're sincere and honest about your ways God will then bless your daily activity including your business.

Being so, in the case of a Christian/Muslim Casket Seller/Undertaker, can u honestly say YES God answer their request for a prosperous business? And Why?

Because honestly me i am confuse oo! Someone should please kindly help me out before i start getting the wrong idea.
Re: Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? by Eclairs: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2007
God ans the prayers of any righteous individual. At the end of the day, regardless of whether the person prays or not, somebody must die. What the prayer does is to bring customers to buy coffins and caskets. Dont forget there are many casket sellers. There's no diff btw a casket seller and a tomatoes seller. You sell bcs you wnt to make profit. You pray not because you want someone to die but because you wnt God to direct people to your shop. Like I said, someone must die whether we like it or not. I hope tht ans u qst
Re: Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? by titgirl: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2007
Eclairs:

God ans the prayers of any righteous individual. At the end of the day, regardless of whether the person prays or not, somebody must die. What the prayer does is to bring customers to buy coffins and caskets. Dont forget there are many casket sellers. There's no diff between a casket seller and a tomatoes seller. You sell bcs you wnt to make profit. You pray not because you want someone to die but because you wnt God to direct people to your shop. Like I said, someone must die whether we like it or not. I hope that ans u qst

Don't they feel guilty about this? The thought makes me creepy.
Re: Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? by Keziah(f): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2007
Thank God say i no get any relative when be Undertaker or Casket Maker, i for don die of embarrasment and guilt. Jeez!

(1) (Reply)

What About Having A Girl Friend In Thesame Choir / The Place Of Religions In The Modern World / Some More Bible Contradictions;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.