Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. (3844 Views)

Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
BABE!:

I was expecting a better denial/defense.

Give me ONE good reason why you would tell people not to shut you up, when nobody on the thread has told you to shut up.

That was your first post on the thread, remember?

No name-calling (just this once). Try and answer my question as logically as possible.

God punish that smelly vaagina you popped off from. The only person who owe you explanation is your mother. She need to explain to you why she married your father knowing pretty well that madness runs in his family. Then skunk you also need to explain to yourself why you're so slow and e-stupid. Other members protects their btches here so why's mine gonna be different? Hidiotic anufia.

Remember summer 2010 when you were following my asss like a bee? You wanted to fucck me? When you told me your gone be in Houston? Asking me when I'm gonna be back to Houston From LA? Damn btch I turned your grilled fish looking arss down because your aint my kinda shit. So why waited so long to strike? Jealousy is btch's middle name. This same punk btch sometime last year said I'm the same person with Anita19. Smh. .

Keep the door open, I'm coming after your nyash on the section you're spying-moderating members.

I'm going to write petition to Seun, my ip ain't safe with this papafucker. Anyway, your ddumb to not identifying two different ip's.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Sugardiva(f): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Your Double is Killz! I was hitting on you on the other thread, remember? cheesy

shocked shocked Really? I coulda sworn it was Shymmex since he started a topic abt how beautiful I am. grin grin grin
But its nice to be your double though. We think alike most times. wink
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
REALITY101:

God punish that smelly vaagina you popped off from. The only person who owe you explanation is your mother. She need to explain to you why she married your father knowing pretty well that madness runs in his family. Then skunk you also need to explain to yourself why you're so slow and e-stupid. Other members protects their btches here so why's mine gonna be different? Hidiotic anufia.

Remember summer 2010 when you were following my asss like a bee? You wanted to fucck me? When you told me your gone be in Houston? Asking me when I'm gonna be back to Houston From LA? Damn btch I turned your grilled fish looking arss down because your aint my kinda shit. So why waited so long to strike? Jealousy is btch's middle name. This same punk btch sometime last year said I'm the same person with Anita19. Smh. .

Keep the door open, I'm coming after your nyash on the section you're spying-moderating members.

I'm going to write petition to Seun, my ip ain't safe with this papafucker. Anyway, your ddumb to not identifying two different ip's.

Chei tender justice with mercy not please,this is just so not nice.sad.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

shocked shocked Really? I coulda sworn it was Shymmex since he started a topic abt how beautiful I am. grin grin grin
But its nice to be your double though. We think alike most times. wink

Go get a room undecided
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
freecocoa: Chei tender justice with mercy not please,this is just so not nice.sad.

Which one?undecided
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by BABE3: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Other members protects their btches here so why's mine gonna be different?

You still haven't answer my question, Sir;

"Give me ONE good reason why you would tell people not to shut you up, when nobody on the thread has told you to shut up."

You were protecting your b1tch? Reality101, assess this conversation;

Third party; Ammy, you're an 1diot.
Ammyng; You're silly for calling me that.
Reality;Pls don't call me an 1diot ever again.

How daft does it sound for Reality to say he's protecting his b1tch in that convo.?

Dude, give it up already. You're busted. Plus, you need help.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Which one?undecided
Any one undecided,you have killed her career,I'm actually weeping for her.sad
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by freecocoa(f): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
BABE!:

"Give me ONE good reason why you would tell people not to shut you up, when nobody on the thread has told you to shut up."

Reality;Pls don't call me an idiot ever again.

How daft does it sound for Reality to say he's protecting his b1tch in that convo.?

Actually BABE!,I'm wondering what you hope to achieve with this,I mean what difference would it make?
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
BABE!:

Reality;Pls don't call me an 1diot ever again.

Only if your mother have told u who your father is. You're right, I need help understanding your pointless rant. Your major concern should be on how to get rid of that disease that s eating you up. Then get a healthier life.

Now, answer this question hediot. . . Can one person brows on the domin with 2 different ips? Ddummy. .maybe I'm using to service providers to play prank huh? Now I know, you're not only physically tiny, your brain is even more tinier.

Imma even punch your ffucking father in the face for ammyng's sake.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Ammyng(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
BABE!:

I was expecting a better denial/defense.

Give me ONE good reason why you would tell people not to shut you up, when nobody on the thread has told you to shut up.

That was your first post on the thread, remember?

No name-calling (just this once). Try and answer my question as logically as possible.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough already? I don't want to sound rude here but your point is as dark and the guy on the attached picture.

What he did is called having a friends back and there's no need for this whole stupid write up. If you like him or jealous about my flirt with him say it already and quit digging around the bush.

conclusively, to the owner of this forum, whatever happened to "Oath of Secrecy" in protecting user's privacy for security reasons because this chick here is a failure.

Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ammyng:

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough already? I don't want to sound rude here but your point is as dark and the guy on the attached picture.

What he did is called having a friends back and there's no need for this whole stupid write up. If you like him or jealous about my flirt with him say it already and quit digging around the bush.

conclusively, to the owner of this forum, whatever happened to "Oath of Secrecy" in protecting user's privacy for security reasons because this chick here is a failure.

That thing ain't a chick. . Have you seen what she looks like? smiley she's jealous. Maybe I need to smush you and let her watch kiss tongue

(1) (2) (3)

Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Lives Next To You. / 401 Or 402 / Pepperspray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.