Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

"My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show (4741 Views)

DJ Cuppy Appears On American E's Reality TV Show (Photos) / Kardashians Inspired! Davido’s Cousin Unveils Reality Show!! / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by wunmilyn(f): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2012
PR Exec/Mum/Mrs 9ice Toni Payne’s New Reality Show “My ChamPayne Life” hits TV Screens across Nigeria in April 2012
Posted on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 at 12:32 AM
By BellaNaija.com

Now this is interesting…
Toni Payne has launched a new reality TV series focused on her life as “a Public Relations Executive, Entertainment Consultant, Online Radio Owner, Socialite, Makeup Brand Owner and Mother.“

The show titled “Toni Payne: My ChamPayne Life” is a fly on the wall look into the life of the woman who helped develop the careers of artistes including 9ice, Zara and Dencia. We can’t think of any similar shows which really delved inside the life of a Nigerian celebrity. Previous reality TV shows including D’banj’s “Koko Mansion” were competition based, therefore squarely focused on the contestants.

“My ChamPayne Life” airs on STV NETWORKS (Monday 2pm), TVC (Wednesday 630pm), DBN LAGOS (Tuesday 11pm & Saturday 9:30pm), ITV ABJ (Tuesday 6:30pm), ITV BENIN (Thursday 10:30pm), because IBADAN (Friday 10pm, Tuesady 9am), ESTV ENUGU (Wednesday 10:30pm), DBS ASABA (Tuesday 10:30pm) MBI Obosi (Saturday 10:30pm) and according to the producers, the show will is “coming soon to MNET, UK and USA.”.

Hmmm Wonder if 9ice will make a surprise appearance. Just saying.
The show kicks off on Monday 2nd of April 2012. Will You Be Watching? http:///GRXoxN or http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/03/27/pr-execentrepreneurmummrs-9ice-toni-paynes-new-reality-show-my-champayne-life-hits-tv-screens-across-nigeria-in-april-2012/
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
As much as I would always try to encourage a sister but mehnnnnnnnnnn, Champayne life ke? Eva wine life nko?

1 Like

Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by omega25red(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin the promo made me laugh so hard grin grin grin

she counts being a role model as a professional achievement grin well sha good for her a woman who is working and making it
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
i am sure it is going to be a lame reality tv show.
i am sick and tired of all these yeye reality tv shows
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Businesstools(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what she has got to offer.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by angelz(f): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
reality ko, reality ni.
how real is it goin 2 b?
jus 2 show us what dey want us 2 think of dem
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by xage(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
If a woman was convicted a cheat then what good virtue has she to model in the lime of the public
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Mcleo007(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
Big ups to T Payne.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by SisiKill1: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
xage: If a woman was convicted a cheat then what good virtue has she to model in the lime of the public

And who convicted her?

1 Like

Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Esinwaju: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
xage: If a woman was convicted a cheat then what good virtue has she to model in the lime of the public
Convicted of cheating? In which court?

1 Like

Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Ignatio(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
Another time wasting program.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Outstrip(f): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
Rooting for her. I hope it does well
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by eghost247(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
lets see best of luck
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by kobikwelu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
does she think this is the USA??

just a waste of money venture... in nigeria full of bad belle and beefers, who would want to sit down and watch your life 24 hrs??

i think she has been watching too much kardashians

1 Like

Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by emsquare(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
omega25red: grin grin grin grin the promo made me laugh so hard grin grin grin

she counts being a role model as a professional achievement grin well sha good for her a woman who is working and making it

True Talk!
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Ignatio(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
kobikwelu: does she think this is the USA??

just a waste of money venture... in nigeria full of bad belle and beefers, who would want to sit down and watch your life 24 hrs??

i think she has been watching too much kardashians

Well said.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Does she have any other clain to fame other being the divorced wife of 9ice? Dis one go be DOA jare
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Thespecialone(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
Since Big Brother 1, there has being proliferation of reality shows in Nigeria. Issorai.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by denzel2009: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2012
she is going to teach some girls how to locate their own adigun around bariga.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Maximus85(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2012
rafhell: i am sure it is going to be a lame reality tv show.
i am sick and tired of all these yeye reality tv shows
its obvious ur brain is in ur stomach and ur intestine is in ur head.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by Maximus85(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

And who convicted her?
help me ask the mumu o!
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by oddy4real(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2012
dumb show in the mking. and did she say she made 9ice? oedinary Olamide, she couldnt manage. now had to use the house 9ice rented for her to show off in the promovideo. calls herself a role model; to whom
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by shilling(f): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
I love TPayne, but let's face it - she's not an A-list celeb so why on earth does she think this is a good idea?
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by meggy11: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nigerians!!!!!!!!! why not encourage her? u guys are already condeming her before the show starts. na wa o. Hope the show goes well. All da best babes.
Re: "My Champayne Life" - Toni Payne Unveils Reality Tv Show by simplebussy: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
meggy 11: Nigerians!!!!!!!!! why not encourage her? u guys are already condeming her before the show starts. na wa o. Hope the show goes well. All da best babes.
Thank You o. they should let the babe land first na.

(1) (Reply)

Skinny Sexy “lepacious” Girls – Sexy African Babes You Will Love To See / Photo Of Man Who Cannot Be Killed By Bullet / Niniola Displays Her Twerking Butt On Stage (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.