Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? (3130 Views)

How To Prevent Transmission Of The Aids- Virus / How To Prevent Transmission Of The Aids- Virus / Scientists Find Way To "disarm" Aids Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Kave(m): 6:30am On Mar 25, 2006
Hey guys, One day i was watching tv and one man,maybe a pastor, while trying to discourage sex before marriage,said Aids virus is so small that it can pass tru tiny holes in the Condom.I was so pissed and sacred wen he said so.Doctors in here please wat do u tink.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Jakumo(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2006
Yes, the AIDS virus can in fact pass through the microscopic pores in SOME inferior brands of condoms.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Kave(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2006
Then i tink there is trouble in the land.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Hotstepper(f): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2006
yes, it can for sure
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by idiotboop(f): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2006
[/quote][quote author=Kave link=topic=9022.msg254003#msg254003 date=1143275786]
Then i think there is trouble in the land.

Funny you are cheesy

This is a strange one never heard this before, i will have to do some research undecided
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by nightrider: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2006
air can't pass thru condom, how can a virus pass thru

1 Like

Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Kave(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2006
I wish i remember that guY and the station that aired his comment.If we find out it is a lie, then all nairalanders will sure his ass 4 talkin lie 2 d public.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Kave(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2006
I wish i remember that guY and the station that aired his comment.If we find out it is a lie, then all nairalanders will sure his ass 4 talkin lie 2 d public.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2006
cool Actually it is true that HIV can spread through the condom when one is engaged in active sexual intercourse.This occurs by the use of inferior condoms,leakages,improper use and most importantly by overuse.

1 Like

Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by bluenubian(f): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2006
common guys, unless we r still using lamb skin condoms, stop spreading bad advice, the aids virus cannot pass through the popular brands of condoms. period.  unless u were so unfortunate that the condom breaks, but if u use it the right way, you're very well protected

2 Likes

Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Kave(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2006
Hey guys,not breakage o.D assole on tv said the virus is so small that it can pass tru d condom. Really,i wud hav taken note so that he can be sued if it turns out to be false.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by SIBLI06(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2006
A condom of high quality will not let anything pass through unless it is damaged.

If you have condom's in your possesion, alway's check the BBD before you use it. Store your protection in a cool dry place.

baralatie:

cool Actually it is true that HIV can spread through the condom when one is engaged in active sexual intercourse.This occurs by the use of inferior condoms,leakages,improper use and most importantly by overuse.
Overuse?? Using it twice?  lipsrsealed If it's prolonged use I don't have a problem with that unfortunately for my wife.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by baralatie(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2006
coolExactly so!One condom for more than one round is DANGEROUS to your health and can actaully cause the viruses to go on counter attack.UNITED NATIONS CHARTER.
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by dominobaby(f): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2006
Lmao
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by Ubiquity: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hotstepper:
yes, it can for sure
Can you tell how please, or point to any real life instances or studies that support you answer?
Re: Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? by jbblues24(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
No. But one can still contact the virus while using condoms

(1) (Reply)

Stop Feeding Your Fibroids Many Times Many Have Asked What Their Meals Should / Have You Heard Of Anion Sanitary Towel? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.