Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Positive Impact Has It Created In You?( Ladies And Guys) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Positive Impact Has It Created In You?( Ladies And Guys) (615 Views)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Positive Impact Has It Created In You?( Ladies And Guys) by sanrima(f): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2007
most times when i read through the posts in this forum i begin to wonder if it has really created positive impacts on the people involved. so i decided to ask this questions openly;

@ guys
every day different posts of guys looking for girlfriends, wives to be, or sex mates are posted, guys pls is it that the girls in nland has so much cheapened themselves or what?
can,t opposite sexes just be good friends without having sex? and all this guys that keep posting how much they need a babe, what about ur other babes what happened to them?

@ ladies
how can a financially okay and handsome young guy tell u he has no girlfriend and u believe him even without investigating?
lets not make it so easy for the guys to feel they can post their demands and the next minutes girls will be running after them and falling for their pranks.
the African woman is a virteous and hard working woman! for all i know most of this guys might be out to have fun and free sex and the next minute they are gone without minding the feelings of the lady they are leaving behind.
i think its high time we the ladies in this forum tell our selves the truth and see this guys and their posts for what they truly are. angry shocked angry
Re: What Positive Impact Has It Created In You?( Ladies And Guys) by iice(f): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2007
Positive impact would be that am more tolerant of people
As for your question or is it comment on the ladies. . .well all i can is abeg tell them o!

(1) (Reply)

4 Abj Gals! / Save Dis Heart I Want A Seriou Girl Friend / Female Text Mates Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.