Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Good News 4 People Living With Hiv/aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News 4 People Living With Hiv/aids (1108 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News 4 People Living With Hiv/aids by LindaTina: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2007
GOOD DAY EVERYONE I HAVE COME TO TELL YOU A NEW THING THAT HAS POWER TO STOP TEARS FROM ROLLING DOWN YOUR CHEEKS AND IT IS ALSO GOING TO BE A GREAT THING TO PROVIDE GOOD ATMOSPHERE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV AIDS , SO THAT THEY CAN REGAIN THEIR FORMER GLORY AND FREEDOM ,,,,,,PLS YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TO READ a newpaper called (FIRST MAGAZINE ) I MEAN THE ONE OF THIS WEEK THAT WILL COME OUT ON SUNDAY 4th //11,2007 THE MAGAZINE USE TO COME OUT WEEKLY SO IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TILL THE WEEKEND I MEAN NEXT WEEKEND B4 ANOTHER ONE CAN COME OUT .THANK GOD FOR BRINGING OUT THIS VITAL OPPORTUNITY SO THAT PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS CAN NOW WEAR A NEW IMAGE OF NO INSULT THANKS.
Re: Good News 4 People Living With Hiv/aids by ANDSTEL(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
has the cure been found? no hint at all .
this makes ur post kind of vague looking as if u are a marketer for the so called[b]first magazine [/b]
na wa o!
Re: Good News 4 People Living With Hiv/aids by Dmajesty(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2007
Very soon, HIV will be understood by all NOT as an illness but a state of the body. What I mean is that it will not be seen as deadly as people thought it is. Living with HIV is simple and easy. It pays no one any good to discriminate people with HIV/Aids. Respect, care and defend their rights anywhere you are. For thorough information on the knowledge, protecting and living with HIV, search http://hivisreal.webs.io

Encourage anyone that has this virus.

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOR EVER!

(1) (Reply)

Poor Performance On Bed / How To Enhance Your Skin With Natural Honey. Honey Face Mask / EBOLA: Obiano Orders PPE For Anambra Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.