Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji (4923 Views)

Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? / Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by lindaikeji: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
I have been thinking lately, Is it really worth it to get into the ship of Marriage? There seems to be a jailbreak of beastly men in human form, the stories that I am receiving these days are scary and I mean very scary, I have begun to thank God that I am not married and am considering refusing the proposals of the man on my raider, how can a man smooth-talk a woman, tell her all the sweet nonsense only to batter her like the picture sent to me by one of the concerned LIB fans
I cannot imagine the pains of women suffering silently in the home of an assaulting man, my hatred and fear of men is justified by my singleness. I built the wall against men after I was raped at the age of 10 by a neighbour, a story I do not like to remember
My campaign against all form of assaults against women is a passion that I continue to propagate with my Blog
I am PROUDLY unmarried and I am loving it, with the recent rape cases and assault on women, there are also case of divorce shortly after marriage, Linda is considering celibacy, I am already 34 my desperation is gradually fading out
Do you think marriage is worth the risk?

Can someone help to re-assure me that Marriage is really worth it

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/03/battered-women-what-is-going-on-in.html

1 Like

Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by ZUBY77(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
You are really close insanity just alittle bitr notch and you will be there.
Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 30, 2012
from the huge amount of self-pity and frustration reeking through your post, I bet you naturally look like the woman in the picture. . .even without being battered. No man would bother to aggravate the woes of a woman that was born with a 'naturally battered' face. So your worst fears are indeed justified, i.e. You might never find a man to ask your hand in marriage. But hey, cheer up. It's not the end of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
In a recent interview with ToolZ you mentioned that you were 31. How come you are now 34 years of age. Am beginning to doubt if this is realy the Linda ikeji we all know.

2 Likes

Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by mitchyy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
I'm not married but I witnessed firsthand the trauma women go through in the hands of violent men. There was a time I swore I'll never get married. But then, what can I say? Not all men are the same. Marriage is game of luck. All you have to do Linda is pray you meet someone who complements you. Sometimes we ladies also provoke our husbands to violence but there's NO excuse whatsoever for wife battery. Pray and keep your fingers crossed. Shine your eyes very well. Don't be blinded by gifts and sweet kisses. You'll meet the right man for you.

My fellow nairalanders can come in and blast me now.
But that's my opinion
Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 29, 2012
OMG the pictures are gory! No matter what never hit a woman, damn! This musta happnd on the 26th though
Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
lindaikeji:
I have been thinking lately, Is it really worth it to get into the ship of Marriage? There seems to be a jailbreak of beastly men in human form, the stories that I am receiving these days are scary and I mean very scary, I have begun to thank God that I am not married and am considering refusing the proposals of the man on my raider, how can a man smooth-talk a woman, tell her all the sweet nonsense only to batter her like the picture sent to me by one of the concerned LIB fans
I cannot imagine the pains of women suffering silently in the home of an assaulting man, my hatred and fear of men is justified by my singleness. I built the wall against men after I was raped at the age of 10 by a neighbour, a story I do not like to remember
My campaign against all form of assaults against women is a passion that I continue to propagate with my Blog
I am PROUDLY unmarried and I am loving it, with the recent rape cases and assault on women, there are also case of divorce shortly after marriage, Linda is considering celibacy, I am already 34 my desperation is gradually fading out

I am happy you reconsidered and now have a family and a handsome son. I have always known time changes our perspective about life

Linda just in case you see this mention, this is one of your old time friend and Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by savageyoungboy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Your life, your opinion, your choice.
Stop selling your ideas to others.
Instead of providing a way to stop domestic violence, you are selling your idea that women shouldn't marry as the solution to the problem.
Are women the only victim of domestic violence?
Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by wealthtrak: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
lindaikeji:

Insightful... but Linda was 31
not 34 as of 2012.
Re: Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji by NaBanga: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sadly sadly this thread has come back to haunt Linda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-nnpc Staff Arrested For Vandalising Pipeline / Auchi Poly Female Student Expelled From School [see Reasons] / Truth Behind How DPO Olosan Of Mushin, Stripped, Pushed Him In Wheelbarrow And L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.