Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix (9809 Views)

Building A Block Of Four 3-bedroom Flats -my Journey. / A Storey Building Of Four 3 Bedroom Flats For Sale / Check The Pix Of Pop, Stamping & Interlocking, Tilling, Precious Stone Designed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by princeFAD: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Please can anyone advise me how much it would cost to build four 3-bedrooms flat from a bare plot of land to the stage as seen in the picture.The location is not lagos but in Ondo but i think the cost of building materials and labour should be relatively the same.
The house consist of four 3-bedroom flats.Two flat on the ground level and two flats on the upper level.

Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by kenny1st(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
May be 4million naira..
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by atasteve: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
I think like 6 million
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by Jussi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
10-12 million naira (excluding cost of land) is a realistic estimate considering the hike in material costs
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by tyor: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2012
can we have a constructive response in terms of:
1. Cost of Foundation (considering its a one storey building)
2. Cost of blocks and cement used on d ground floor (in terms of number of blocks and bags of cement)
3. Cost of the Decking (estimates for Steel Rods, cements, etc)
4. Cost of blocks and cement used on the 1st floor
5. Cost of roofing

This would help rather than quoting some fictitious amount, remember the guy needs the information for personal planning purpose not for Nigerian Budget. Lets not behave like our leaders when we respond. Its either you know, provide a link to who knows or you resist the temptation to reply.

Thanks
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by Jussi(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^
Are you the same person as the original poster? Maybe you can explain what he thinks in greater detail. The poster was very clear and simply asked for "how much it would cost" and never requested for a detailed list of materials. There was no ambiguity in his request. Best advice to obtain a detailed bill of quantity is to consult with a quantity surveyor. We have a couple of them on this forum.
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by princeFAD: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Jussi and Tyor
I really appreciate your contributions.Actually,it wouldnt be bad if I could get the breakdown details as proposed by Tyor.Nevertheless ,I agree with the price quote of Jussi.
The actual fact is that someone is proposing to sell the house to me as it stands in the pictures at a price of 8 million naira and I really want to know if the house worths that price as it stands.As I have earlier written,the location is not lagos,neither abuja,so the estimate should be based on the relative cost of building materials and labour.
So I will gladly welcome more advice and suggestion.
Thanks.
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by omoabike: 11:37am On May 17, 2012
As someone who is building a storey building at the moment in Ibadan, though not a 4 3 bedroom flats but a ground floor of 3 bedroom ensuite apartment and an upper floor of 4 bedroom, I think the house is a good deal at 8 million.
The house already has fence and roof which should count for something. You may also propose 7 million.
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2012
On dry ground, this house will take at least 12m naira to build to the stage in the picture, (4 flats in 2 wings of 3 bedrooms). Lets add the value of land and fence and we are talking of around N16m. However,it is not impossible for a desperate seller to offer to sell it for N8m or even less, depending on his present condition. We see these situations in property sales always.

But shine your eyes about this deal, inspect each document, ask questions in the neighborhood, do your due dilligence checks before committing a penny. This is Nigeria for you bros.
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by henzo2k2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
I intend to start building 3bederoom appartment in benin.
can someone please advice me the list of material i need to buy and their prices to start laying foundation.
Re: How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix by onyenikejos(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Call use for site production &installation of interlocking paving stone, Aluminum roofing, Doors and windows, blicklaying, plumber, painting, cleaning. etc.
You can find us on our facebook page: soloton building and construction company or
Just call mr solomon or whatsapp: 08061340198, 09094466906.
Email: kingsolomon4real@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Will The New Lagos State Tenement Law Be A Gloom Or Boom For Businesses In.. / 2 & 4 bed House,Land for sale in T.a Gardens Ikeja Outskirt with CofO At Warewa / Ikorodu Plays An Important Role To Lagos City Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.