Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I'm New On The Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm New On The Forum (651 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum / How To Post A Picture To The Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New On The Forum by djaymania(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi everyone, I' m new on the forum. Would love 2 meet witty and intelligent dudes out there.

Note: I'm nice to chat with, wink
Re: I'm New On The Forum by akeye(f): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
welcum
Re: I'm New On The Forum by djaymania(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hi akeye, u sound friendly. smiley
Re: I'm New On The Forum by chijayjay: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2007
I HAVE A GOOD QUANTITY OF THRILLING SCRIPTS (FOR NOVELS AND FILMS) FOR SALE. YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WE MET.
Re: I'm New On The Forum by kevin7911: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2007
Hi, welcome to here!
Re: I'm New On The Forum by internetpo(m): 4:57am On Nov 13, 2007
i am also new to the forum.who will welsome me?Iam francis tall, dark ,short and handsome. i am an author at 23yrs, an internet marketer, i  :Plove cat ish,ratfish,dogfish blla bla bla,
Re: I'm New On The Forum by U1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2007
You are welcome to Nairaland.The only true naija land and in all you do remember we love you.
But let me warn you too,there are some unpleasant individuals in here,so at the same time brace yourself.
Most importantly,you are WELCOME! cool

(1) (Reply)

Am New In Da House.can U Show Sum Luvvvvvvvvvv? / Please Does Any One Know How To Reach The Management Of Mtn About Their Customer / Abuja Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.