Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Has Interactivity On Nairaland Increased Or Decreased With NL2? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Interactivity On Nairaland Increased Or Decreased With NL2? (642 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Increased Group Members Capacity From 100 To 256 / This Woman Paid For Her Butt To Be Increased But The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. / How I Increased The Size Of My Backside/hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Interactivity On Nairaland Increased Or Decreased With NL2? by Seamate(m): 1:44am On Mar 30, 2012
Just started this thread to know whether or not the interactivity on Nairaland has been affected by the new design and feel of the forum. Personally I think it has been affected, but in the short run as Seun has foreseen
Re: Has Interactivity On Nairaland Increased Or Decreased With NL2? by yamakuza: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2012
What do you mean by interactivity?

Infighting and tribalism?
Re: Has Interactivity On Nairaland Increased Or Decreased With NL2? by Seamate(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2012
I meant posting and commenting, for instance, you are the only one that has commented on this thread since it was created. Is this as a result of the recent boardwide changes on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Fruad By Vc / Questions To Seun. MD Of Nairaland / Argon Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.