Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please Help - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Help (764 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by benzion72(m): 3:41am On Mar 30, 2012
I was using MYTV 60CM dish before, I was advised that I can get more free to air channels by increasing the dish size. I just bought 90 cm Dish DSTV size. I have not being able to get any sattelite again. Have I goofed? Will the previous LNBF for strong dish work on DSTV dish? I have tried tracking Astra, Eutesalt all to non effect. You can inbox me for any help at alben2002@gmail.com or BB pin:23A112FE
Re: Please Help by twinstaiye(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2012
Which Satellite was your dish facing before? what channels were you receiving before they say you can get more channels? Which Astra did you tried? you need to be explicit as much as possible so that people can be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Invacom And Rambie Lnbf / Act Fast If You Are One / Srt 4669x For Sale Anyone? 14k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.