Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Traditional Marriage - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Traditional Marriage (2504 Views)

Pictures From A Nairalander's Traditional Marriage / My Traditional Wedding / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Traditional Marriage by chitexy2: 3:56am On Mar 30, 2012
My people, I please have a traditional marriage coming up soon. I need help on the items that should be in my program. that is the content of the days program-order of event
Re: My Traditional Marriage by ayaba(f): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2012
Contact us for your Events Souvenirs and gift items at affordable prices

Our services also includes:
Large Format Printing
Point of sales Printing
Screen Printing
Car Branding, flex banner etc

contact us at info@adharaintegrated.com
adharaintegrated.com
www.adharaintegrated.com
08035820401, 07041305608

Like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cagey2?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Adhara-Integrated-Limited/176633525720197
Re: My Traditional Marriage by ayaba(f): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2012
At Champion Party Services, we specialize in different Chapman cocktails for your parties and occasions,
our services include:

Providing Ushering services ,
Cooks,
Waiters,
Icing of drinks
setting of tables

CONTACT US AT : 08035820401, 07041305608
adharaintegrated@gmail.com

Re: My Traditional Marriage by xtari: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Contact us for your Coverage at affordable price and tell us the location.
pvt_princeiyke@hotmail.com
Re: My Traditional Marriage by november8: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
If it is your traditional Marriage,the order of event is usually determined by members of the family depending on if you are yoruba,hausa,igbo or any other culture.Every culture has the way their's are done.If you can tell me where you are from,i should be able to offer suggestions based on expertise as an event planner.You can send me an email via cattycaphy@yahoo.ca.
Re: My Traditional Marriage by balochbrud: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2012
Hello
I think that My marriage was very traditional. I did all the housework because I didnt want him doing it. When he washes dishes- the water spills all over the floor. When he does the laundry..he puts the detergent on top of the clothes, and not in with the water. I would rather him play with he kids when he gets home from work..then help me maintain the house. His paychecks were( and still are) more than enough to cover all of our necessary and added expenses a month. SO it just made sense for me to stay home with the kids, seeing as how we were in the financial position to do so, and we really didnt want anyone else with them.If my marriage works..I want to stay home, and not start working until my youngest is in still full time. And even then I only want to work part time, so I can be available for them. But who knows in life..you think you have everyhting figured out, then you get a curve ball.

(1) (Reply)

Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (November, 2012) / MY BIRTHDAY THREAD (november 1st) Photos / An Ancient City In Ethiopia Locals Believed 'giants' Has Been Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.