Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Birdman Talk Say Him No Send Jay-z - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Birdman Talk Say Him No Send Jay-z (757 Views)

Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] / Tha Suspect - I No Send You Remix Ft. Wyclef Jean & Naija All Stars / Lil Wayne & Birdman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birdman Talk Say Him No Send Jay-z by phatwall: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Birdman Talk Say Him No Send Jay-z by gaddafe(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2012
phatwall: http://feeleh.com/2012/03/30/birdman-says-he-aint-tripping-over-beign-dissed-by-jay-z/ READ THIS

News Cash Money’s head honcho Birdman a.k.a Baby a.k.a Brian Williams recently revealed in an interview that he wasn’t tripping over Jay-Z’s 2011 H.A.M diss.According to Baby,it didn’t mean nothing to him when he heard the diss(yeah right) If you all recall,back in 2010 Jigga was named MTV’s hottest rapper in the game.Baby publicly questioned the title given to Jay and suggested Lil Wayne was the hottest M.C in the game(yeah right,with all the lollipop he’s been singing abi?)
Baby claimed Wayne was making more money than
Jigga and that Wayne was also a better M.C than
Jigga(Baby cool down bros) This led Young Hov to air the Cash Money Man out on 2011′s H.A.M(Hard As A Motherfucker) Jigga had this to say ‘you got
‘baby’ money/you aint even got my lady money
(yep,Beyonce even get money pass them) Lil Wayne eventually ran to save his daddy’s ass by dropping a diss for Jay as well on The Carter iv record-it’s good…Wayne raps ‘i got your baby
money/kidnap your bitch and get that how much
you love your lady money(that one pain sha) Anyway Birdman says the issue was blown out of proportion by the media and he couldn’t care less
about the disses(like say him get choice) lol. Wonder why he waited 3 years before saying
anything about the situation? Comme

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A License For An Online Radio Station??? / Top 8 Most Anticipated Rap Albums / Re:(heroine~poppet Or Nsidibe Fred) My Song Scuffling On The Air Whisper For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.