Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma (11398 Views)

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First / 2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf:

You no know before? He is one of their corrupt elite.
Thats why these days especially, you see him talking some wretched crap that is beyond belief.

If you disagree with any of my statements or posts, I'm sure you are smart enough to challenge it and defend your stance, knowing fully well that I will not be deterred by your weird graphics which you use to hide your inferior logic.

Stop the childishness of stating with foolish authority, that certain NLers are from one tribe or the other, particularly if they have not told you where they are from. jason123 is a hausa man ko? You have certainly gone mad.

olodo, a to si loli. (<==== that's in your Itsekiri native tongue) lipsrsealed
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by nanos: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
This time the new Usman Danfodiyo will definitely be a southerner.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by aljharem(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf:

You no know before? He is one of their corrupt elite.
Thats why these days especially, you see him talking some wretched crap that is beyond belief.

There are many like him running around NL with fake names to deceive people; counterfeit Igbo's, counterfeit Yoruba's, counterfeit Itsekiri's, counterfeit ND folk... etc

Alj haram, jason123, ndu_chucks and many others.

dude can you shut it already, How can I be Ndu chucks and Jason ?

How I ask, LOL na wa for "egbon mumu " for here

While you are seeking to destroy Nigeria, people like I Alj harem and Ndu-chucks are looking for a solution
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nonybb: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

Aboki na wait for an Usman Damn Food o to come and liberate you from your Boko haram madness ... Ara gba gbukwe gi a ba
LMAO
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Beaf: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

If you disagree with any of my statements or posts, I'm sure you are smart enough to challenge it and defend your stance, knowing fully well that I will not be deterred by your weird graphics which you use to hide your inferior logic.

Stop the childishness of stating with foolish authority, that certain NLers are from one tribe or the other, particularly if they have not told you where they are from. jason123 is a hausa man ko? You have certainly gone mad.

olodo, a to si loli. (<==== that's in your Itsekiri native tongue) lipsrsealed

Is there an ounce of logic in the article you posted? It is all boko haram propaganda.
Please permit me to use terms like, alj haram and boko chucks.

You have become increasingly dissapointing.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
kingoflag: And hopefully Ciroma will be the first casualty when this Dan Fodi arrives. Amen.

Ameen he is in the same team with Obasanjo, GEJ, Tukur, Anenih, Etete, Obasaki, Alams, Sylva, ali Sheriff, Iweala, IBB, Chris Uba, Mbadiniju, Tinubu ETC etc and many more who have stolen the happiness of the people by their various silent, rude and violent corrupt inactions and theft,
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by ak47mann(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obiagu1: His prayer would be answered. A new Usman Danfodiyo would come to liberate the North from this union with infidels and create the great Islamic Republic of Arewa.
Thats the irony cool cool
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by aljharem(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf:

Is there an ounce of logic in the article you posted? It is all boko haram propaganda.
Please permit me to use terms like, alj haram and boko chucks.

You have become increasingly dissapointing.

How could you ever say I an Ndu chucks support or do propaganda for Boko haram ?

Have you be paying attention to Ndu chucks post at all ?

No Northerner or Nigerian in his/her right sense would support Boko haram, Ciroma speaks for himself and moreover why are you linking Usman Dan to some sort of bad person ?

He was a scholar that introduced Islam to some part of Nigeria and other African countries, is their anything bad in that ?
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Ameh02(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ciroma's comment only show the type of leaders we ve in d north. Kaita, Buhari and their likes have nothing to offer to Nigeria. The bible say by their fruit you shall know them. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Only God know why He decide to locate Nigeria wealth (Oil) in the south.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
nanos: This time the new Usman Danfodiyo will definitely be a southerner.

No wahala long as he flush all the Northern and Southern theives and nyamanyama people into Obituary pages and stinking prison cells.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by nduchucks: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf:

Is there an ounce of logic in the article you posted?

Stop pretending to be a dummy, dummy! You understand exactly what I meant about "letting go of the bigotry that has overtaken you so that we can discuss issues like reasonable Nigerians". You can't dodge me like you typically do when chatting with gullible Nigerians.

You cannot with an honest and straight face say that Nigeria does not need the proverbial Usman Danfodio mentioned in Ciroma's statement. You can pretend not to know how to interprete the statement like a wise human being - that will not work with me. I will continue to let breeze blow to open ya yansh each time you screw up and I catch you. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ok it has been edited. May we have another Ojukwu that will wage war on the corruption in our country why is Uthman bin Fodio so repulsive to some here.
Ignorance?
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Beaf: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Stop pretending to be a dummy, dummy! You understand exactly what I meant about "letting go of the bigotry that has overtaken you so that we can discuss issues like reasonable Nigerians". You can't dodge me like you typically do when chatting with gullible Nigerians.

You cannot with an honest and straight face say that Nigeria does not need the proverbial Usman Danfodio mentioned in Ciroma's statement. You can pretend not to know how to interprete the statement like a wise human being - that will not work with me. I will continue to let breeze blow to open ya yansh each time you screw up and I catch you. Mumu.

Usman Dan Fodio is a champion only to boko haram types.
Ciroma is a quotable hero only to boko haram types too.

Where does that leave you, sir?

As for the breeze, I will advise you to look at your jalabiya to see that it is blowing around your neck, while your lil danglies are fluttering in the wind.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by aljharem(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

ndu_chucks:

well said
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
All these people shouting division and co should understand that peace is the only solution and that peace can be achieved by doing the right thing which is giving power to the North in 2015. The only way to avert this is by reducing the power at the center and allow States to rule themselves the way they want. For example if Borno wants to be a fully Islamic State, they are free and Edo wants a monarchial system, they are free.

Dividing Nigeria will lead to one of the worst catastrophe in human history. The entire Africa and the world will shake from the brutal war that will be characterised with total ethnic cleansing and at least 50 million deaths..
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Dede1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
@POST

Please change the title of the thread to “Allah Shall Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria”
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by emsquare(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dawdy: All I can say is (AMEN)

Hmmmm!
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by nduchucks: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf:

Usman Dan Fodio is a champion only to boko haram types.
Ciroma is a quotable hero only to boko haram types too.

You are still trying to dodge, I ask you again, "do we need the proverbial Usman Danfodio mentioned in Ciroma's statement?" The obvious answer by any reasonable human should be YES. Who cares where this proverbial leader comes from? I know you undertand how the word "proverbial" is used in that question.

Only bigots will prefer to replace Usman Dan Fodio with the name of someone from their region before accepting the statement as valid and truthful. Your objections to Ciroma should not preclude you from accepting a truthful statement by him, neither should the fact that GEJ is from your region preclude you from accepting that he makes mistakes atimes. Drop the bigotry, its not helping you. It makes you appear silly, frankly.

@Dede1, you, of all people can translate God to quite a few languages, no? abi you dey find trouble ni?
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by jason123: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
This Beaf of a character just gets dafter by the day . . . .
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by chuqudy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
Usman dan foldio brought Boko Haram to Nigeria. Assuming usman damfoldio was not born there would'nt have been boko haram. So we need no more fodios. If you agree with me indicate by saying yes.

1 Like

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obiagu1:

Hahaha, why give the new Danfodiyo big task when he can easily islamize Arewa Republic?
He'll be in a good position to clean Arewa as much as he wants and even islamize Arewa more the Saudi, after that a new Mecca would be created in his name in Arewa.

Allah bless Islamic Republic of Arewa.
"conscience is an open wound healed by truth" Uthman Dan Fodio. Guardian Newspaper.....
The other Usman DanFodio ran away when the Kitchen was hot to Uthman danfodio's Kinsmen.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Beaf: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are still trying to dodge, I ask you again, "do we need the proverbial Usman Danfodio mentioned in Ciroma's statement?" The obvious answer by any reasonable human should be YES. Who cares where this proverbial leader comes from? I know you undertand how the word "proverbial" is used in that question.

Only bigots will prefer to replace Usman Dan Fodio with the name of someone from their region before accepting the statement as valid and truthful. Your objections to Ciroma should not preclude you from accepting a truthful statement by him, neither should the fact that GEJ is from your region preclude you from accepting that he makes mistakes atimes. Drop the bigotry, its not helping you. It makes you appear silly, frankly.

@Dede1, you, of all people can translate God to quite a few languages, no? abi you dey find trouble ni?

Dan Fodio saved your people, init?

Crap.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Dede1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
If the break up of Nigeria will unleash wars, I say let it be. After all, war begets peace. I hate short measures which if not watched carefully can bring untold hardship to the people and lead to quasi-war. If a state is granted unlimited powers as suggested by certain individuals and the state decides to close down certain inter-roads or ban the transportation of coca cola, not star beer, across its border while we are still citizens of Nigeria, there will be unimaginable retaliations and senseless fracas across the country.

I am for disintegration of Nigeria into nation states so that law, diplomacy, weight of sovereignty and fear of all-out-war between nations shall prevail.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Walix: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
alj harem:

How could you ever say I an Ndu chucks support or do propaganda for Boko haram ?

Have you be paying attention to Ndu chucks post at all ?

No Northerner or Nigerian in his/her right sense would support Boko haram, Ciroma speaks for himself and moreover why are you linking Usman Dan to some sort of bad person ?

He was a scholar that introduced Islam to some part of Nigeria and other African countries, is their anything bad in that ?

Alhaji, Don't you have a problem with the way he "introduced" Islam to all these places. I use to like your posts but you are starting to disappoint me a little. I usually don't post but only read.

1 Like

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ameh02: Ciroma's comment only show the type of leaders we ve in d north. Kaita, Buhari and their likes have nothing to offer to Nigeria. The bible say by their fruit you shall know them. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Only God know why He decide to locate Nigeria wealth (Oil) in the south.
Ameh that statement is figurative there is no body in his band of PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE that appears to solve the problem. If he had mentioned Buhari or Audu Ogbeh he would have recieved Insults becuase they are from the North.
We need a chariot of fire to clean the system. Read the article and forget religion. If that person is to be Mark or Ty Danjuma will you say Amen?
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dede1: If the break up of Nigeria will unleash wars, I say let it be. After all, war begets peace. I hate short measures which if not watched carefully can bring untold hardship to the people and lead to quasi-war. If a state is granted unlimited powers as suggested by certain individuals and the state decides to close down certain inter-roads or ban the transportation of coca cola, not star beer, across its border while we are still citizens of Nigeria, there will be unimaginable retaliations and senseless fracas across the country.

I am for disintegration of Nigeria into nation states so that law, diplomacy, weight of sovereignty and fear of all-out-war between nations shall prevail.
Ameen nyamiri may you get what you wished for.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dede1: If the break up of Nigeria will unleash wars, I say let it be. After all, war begets peace. I hate short measures which if not watched carefully can bring untold hardship to the people and lead to quasi-war. If a state is granted unlimited powers as suggested by certain individuals and the state decides to close down certain inter-roads or ban the transportation of coca cola, not star beer, across its border while we are still citizens of Nigeria, there will be unimaginable retaliations and senseless fracas across the country.

Ameen old man may you get what you wished for.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by kizito96(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
Adamu Ciroma is the longest serving Northerner in Nigeria, he has served in nearly all the Governments. What did he do to his people? They should all cover their face in shame, it is too late for him to play the blame game.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Dede1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

No, mbaa nu, I do not want trouble. Rather I asked for status quo. Because when a Christian starts to inject Allah in a sentence instead of God, it is time to send for resident doctor.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
If the dan fodioyo guy or what ever comes, hunger go kill am before im go reach south with the state the north is in.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Dede1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
bakila:
Ameen old man may you get what you wished for.

I do not have to loose any sleep if a war is about kicking the arse of malnourished toddler and nnama (malu) such as you.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Dede1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
Usman Dan Fodio was thoroughly man-handled the first time he dreamt of southeast expansionism. So this time around, he will eat too much gworo (kola nuts) so he would keep awake as not to slide into such costly dream again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landslide Kills 9 People In Calabar / Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis / Afenifere Chieftain, Olaniwun Ajayi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.