Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference (5744 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Photos: Denrele Edun Rocks Late Goldie's ”dress” For Channelo Africa Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by amakaikeng(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hello! Is that Denrele Edun in the first photo? Yes it is and I confess that I stole it from his display picture on BBM. LOL! Ah! That suit, Denrele what is it? We know you have your own style but....em...mm...my lips are sealed!
Truth is, age, fame and money can help upgrade ones' style and this, Denrele has shown with his style (uniquely his style) which has grown within the last five years. Thumbs up Denrele, even your hair has grown. http://amakaikenga..com/2012/03/photo-of-day-denrele-edun-before-and.html

Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
This guy is soooo sick!

I hope he get help soon
Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by automania: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dude is getting crazier by the day.
Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2012
lol..
Cant wait to see him 20years from now!
Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by Outstrip(f): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2012
Denrele live your life. You owe nobody anything. Be true to yourself

1 Like

Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by razznaija(f): 4:14am On Apr 01, 2012
Outstrip: Denrele live your life. You owe nobody anything. Be true to yourself
Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by babsjnr(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
Gayboy
Re: Photos: Denrele Before And Now, See The Amazing Difference by amakaikeng(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hmmmm....ain't we all entitled to our opinion? Either way, you see him, one thing is true and that is the fact that Denrele is about the most humble and true to self celebrity in Nigeria, but then, isn't that just my opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy From Lagos Needs Serious Relationship {details Here} / King Sunny Ade (omo Oba Aladeniyi) Is 60 / Zoë Saldaña Is Dating Same Guy For 10 Years And Loving It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.