Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

$540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? (8282 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Ghana Lottery 05/90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I have lived in the United States and being watching how people win different state lottery. Often times, something in my mind tells me there is a talented person somewhere in Nigeria who can crack down the winning numbers. I believe in my people, Nigerians. With Nigerians, anything is possible.

Am not so good at mathematics, permutation and combination and all that stuffs so I decided to bring it on board. This is a deal. If there is anyone in the house that can crack down on the winning numbers, let's share the details. The result can be viewed online to be sure of monitoring.

Let's go guys.

1 Like

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Wallie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
flourishG: Hi Everyone,

I have lived in the United States and being watching how people win different state lottery. Often times, something in my mind tells me there is a talented person somewhere in Nigeria who can crack down the winning numbers. I believe in my people, Nigerians. With Nigerians, anything is possible.

Am not so good at mathematics, permutation and combination and all that stuffs so I decided to bring it on board. This is a deal. If there is anyone in the house that can crack down on the winning numbers, let's share the details. The result can be viewed online to be sure of monitoring.

Let's go guys.

I've thought about it and will continue to think about it until my Einstein moment occurs, if ever! However, keep in mind that if you do solve the problem, you will probably be killed or locked away in a laboratory somewhere!

The lottery numbers are really chosen at random based on random events. If you can establish a pattern or formula to predict random events, then you literally have the keys to all military and financial secrets, which is why you will be killed.

1 Like

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
there is ONLY one way to win it: LUCK!!!!! (so go and buy your ticket, lol)
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by livapul86(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
As a Confirmed Guy, I can categorically tell you that the first number is 9 and the last 71. But I need details on how we would share the money cos am in 9ja.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by coogar: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
i have the winning numbers with me.
copied from the original scrolls of nostradamus himself.
i don't stay in the states - anyone interested should contact me.

the ratio is 9:1.
9 for me, 1 for you.
don't waste time.

1 Like

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by agiboma(f): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
lol @ op good luck ooo, pick the birthdays of your loved one's if you dont return to NL then we know you won grin

1 Like

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by denzel2009: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
You can only win the jackpot if the organisers want you to. They rack up these mega amounts to generate more money from gullible players. Just play your normal $10 worth and keep your fingers crossed.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by okoroseyi: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
To study medicine & surgry within four years and others medical related courses in windsor medical university at st. kitts island. Quick visa and others travelling process will be done by our agents . for more information email me at okoroseyi@yahoo.com or call our agents in united kingdom +447424360229 +447466174914 or our agents in nigeria +2348032471978 +2348093353833
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
coogar: i have the winning numbers with me.
copied from the original scrolls of nostradamus himself.
i don't stay in the states - anyone interested should contact me.

the ratio is 9:1.
9 for me, 1 for you.
don't waste time.

Guy, you wicked o. Ratio 9 to 1 keh. Wetin happen nah? Bros, u dey vex o.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
livapul86: As a Confirmed Guy, I can categorically tell you that the first number is 9 and the last 71. But I need details on how we would share the money cos am in 9ja.

I will test you first. I will see the result today to determine who will make the best deal. Seriously!
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
Wallie:

I've thought about it and will continue to think about it until my Einstein moment occurs, if ever! However, keep in mind that if you do solve the problem, you will probably be killed or locked away in a laboratory somewhere!

The lottery numbers are really chosen at random based on random events. If you can establish a pattern or formula to predict random events, then you literally have the keys to all military and financial secrets, which is why you will be killed.

Seriously! Are you in the U.S?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
livapul86: As a Confirmed Guy, I can categorically tell you that the first number is 9 and the last 71. But I need details on how we would share the money cos am in 9ja.

and sadly the winning number was 2 4 23 38 46, you were nowhere near............ dont quit your day job just yet, lol!
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by livapul86(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and sadly the winning number was 2 4 23 38 46, you were nowhere near............ dont quit your day job just yet, lol!
Lol.......... Am entitled to my fantasies na!
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
^^^^you are indeed.....may i ask what you did with the money when you won (in your dreams)?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by livapul86(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^you are indeed.....may i ask what you did with the money when you won (in your dreams)?
Wow, I immediately bought my favorite team. Plus a down payment for Aruba.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2012
Lol. Na whao. Maybe na to print all past results n study if one can create a working pattern. Lol. How do u see this, guys? Man must hit this stuff o.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
livapul86:
Wow, I immediately bought my favorite team. Plus a down payment for Aruba.

bro, i hope your favourite team is some 3rd division Indian football club and not LIVERPOOL FC.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by livapul86(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i hope your favourite team is some 3rd division Indian football club and not LIVERPOOL FC.
Ehnmmm......Guy, wetin I do you na? I love my Liverpoolfc.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
livapul86:
Ehnmmm......Guy, wetin I do you na? I love my Liverpoolfc.

lol, no dont get offended, its just that it would cost you more than $640Milla to buy Liverpool FC......let alone run it successfully!
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
must u hve the five numbers to win?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Donlittle: must u hve the five numbers to win?

actually it is 6 numbers combination (5+1) to win:
five numbers (from 1 to 56) and one mega number (from 1 to 46) to win the jackpot.........equals to one chance out of 175million to win.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
but there are tons of other lotteries out here, why do ppl want to play onlyy jackpot, when you knw u cant win? is it like that for all other lotto too?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by lifestyle1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
here is the winning number 1+2+3+4+5+6 Goodluck! grin
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
Donlittle: but there are tons of other lotteries out here, why do ppl want to play onlyy jackpot, when you knw u cant win? is it like that for all other lotto too?

all lotteries have jackpots, whether big or small, the difference is the appeal of the payout. would you rather spend your 1$ on a game which has a jackpot of $1million or one that has $640Millions? being the biggest ever lottery jackpot in HISTORY, i can surely understand why people went crazy about it. thats more than half a billion $$$......as the saying goes: "100% of lottery winners tried their luck!"
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Brite02(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
E no easy to win that millions oh
my guess try 8 41 42 48 21 10. Goodluck..
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by rahjan: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Nna ehn, just to think about the money makes me dizzy. Goodluk op
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
Brite02: E no easy to win that millions oh
my guess try 8 41 42 48 21 10. Goodluck..

the draw was last Friday and 3 people already won (taking home $213Milla each)
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Ekans: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
All the fake nigerian witch doctors,where una dey?make una conjour numbers na.

1 Like

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ MRbrownJAY,
Thanks for doing great follow up job. Do you reside in the States?

Chei, I trust my people 9ja o. Make una no fall my hand. If there's any that can crack it down, we talk sharing rates. It's a continous game weekly. We can start by cracking and monitor the results to see if our patterns of cracking works. What do you suggest MRbrownJAY ?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^ LOL, the funniest part is people going to witch doctors for money rituals, while these witch doctors themselves being hard broke!!! BWAAAH!

flourishG: @ MRbrownJAY,
Thanks for doing great follow up job. Do you reside in the States?

Chei, I trust my people 9ja o. Make una no fall my hand. If there's any that can crack it down, we talk sharing rates. It's a continous game weekly. We can start by cracking and monitor the results to see if our patterns of cracking works. What do you suggest MRbrownJAY ?

no i dont live in the US but a very close friend was telling me about the craze of this draw, even him (who was against such games) played a few lines.

as for people getting together in syndicates to crack the loto, many have tried, all have failed......only the "lucky" ones got a break. so if i was really "lucky" like that, then i sure wouldnt need to get with others to win it. lol
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by farmlander: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Let's go guys.

AMERICAN PIGS, YANKEE ASSHOLES......

WHEN THEY FACE A GREAT TASK THEY SEEK NIGERIAN'S ASSISTANCE AND CALL US NAMES TOMORROW

HOUSE? REMEMBER THAT THIS "USELESS SET OF PEOPLE" WILL COME BACK ON THE INTERNET TO START CALLING US

CODE CRACKERS/HACKERS....... VERY ARROGANT PEOPLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contemporary 2bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Diesel Takes Up 80% Of Our Profit - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) / Nigerian Lottery Fraud Ring Busted By Spanish police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.