Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge (934 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Business Tips Or Knowledge / Learn How To Make Beads And Make It Your Hobby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge by honeyballs(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
There are so many articles online that will tell you so many lies about making money online. But believe me when I say this. You cannot make money with something you do not understand.

The best way for you to make money online is to use your hobby, your skills, or your knowledge of a particular subject or topic that you have passion for. It is that easy.

Here is the catch! If it is your hobby you will surely love doing it. If you have the skills and it is a subject or topic that you have passion and knowledge for, it will definitely be easy for you to do.

The easiest way to make money online is when you are doing what you love (hobbies, knowledge, skills, passion) and while you are doing it, you are enjoying it and having fun and the same time making money out of it.

How do you get started?

Assuming you have a passion for a subject or topic that you are very knowledgeable about, maybe you can be able to teach others, or provide valuable information about this topic or subject.

What if you create a website about this topic and you share your knowledge and skills with people that visit your website.

People will keep visiting your website because they need the information that you provide and since you have great knowledge about this topic or subject, your visitors will continue to grow.

The people that visit your website will be the source of your online income. You can sell goods or products related to your website topic through your website to your visitor.

Let’s say you have the knowledge and passion for beauty tips and you created a website about beauty tips. You can sell beauty products on your websites. You can sell your own products or you can sell as an affiliate of another company or dealer.

You can make money through advertising on your website and the best way to do this is using Google adsense, which pays you for any click that is made on ads that are placed on your website.

How do you create your own website?

Before I created my first website, I have read so many articles on how to make money online and I did everything they told me but none of them worked.

I found the answer with Site Build It. Site Build It (SBI) taught me how to use my passion, knowledge and skills to create a website and use it to make money online. SBI lets you know how to use your hobby, passion and knowledge to generate income through a website of your own.

I know most of you will ask me that how you will create a website when you do not have web design skill.

Some of you may be discourage because they think that it will cost a lot of money to pay a web designer to build and manage a website for them. I have felt like that before but when I discovered SBI I realized how easy it is for me to create my own website and use it to make money online.

SBI takes care of all the technical aspect and you do not have to spend money for a web designer to create your website. SBI will show you how to build a website that we get thousands of visitors daily that will be your source of online income.

You do not need to know any html or web design. SBI has the best training system. It teaches you block by block how to create content and how to assemble your pages and get your keywords correct.

Site Build It has the magic to pull everything together.

For more information about Site Build It visit http://passion.sitesell.com/Titus3.html
Re: Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge by Emmana1: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2012
it is said on the site that sbi cost less than s1 everyday. Are you using the trial?
Please put me through
Re: Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge by honeyballs(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
Yes I am using SBI. I already have my own website, http://www.abouttabletennis.net
Re: Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge by ultrazone(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Photography, gardening and piano playing are examples of hobbies that make money.
Re: Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge by iykepromotions: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
very inspiring info! am a living witness by the way. i make money online and i also teach people how to copy what am doing. i have generated more than 300k just for sharing my knowledge with the public

(1) (Reply)

.. / Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! / How To Start An Online Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.