Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation (4368 Views)

Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Igbo Ingenuity 101 / Uli Airport: Height Of Igbo Ingenuity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
M-16:
KOBOJUNKIE I DON'T HAVE TO DISPUTE THE SECRET OF MY TECH SAVVY TO YOU ,I DON'T JEALOUS ANY NIGERIA BELIEVE ME I HAVE POWERFUL YORUBA TALENT'S AROUND ME TOO ,I KNOW THIS PARTICULAR YORUBA MAN WHO CAN BUILD HIS OWN VEHICLE PROTOTYPE ,YORUBA'S ARE VERY TALENTED TOO ,I KNOW THAT FOR SURE .
I CAN DEVELOP MADE IN NIGERIA WIND TURBINE I HAVE THE CAPABILITIES . I CAN DEVELOP COMMERCIAL PROTOTYPE AND RESIDENTIAL PROTOTYPE DEPEND ON THE INDIVIDUAL'S POCKET CAPACITY . I CAN USE COMMON ELECTRIC SCOOTER TO SUPPLY 6 ROOM'S WITH A POWER INCLUDING HIGH ADAPTABLE LOAD ,USING HIGH VOLTAGE REGULATOR .SOME ELECTRIC MOTOR/SCOOTER CYCLE CAN PRODUCE CONSTANT 2,500 AMPS DEPEND ON THE MODEL , I HAVE SO MANY WAY TO PRODUCE LOW COST MADE IN NIGERIA FOR EVERY FAMILY IN THE WHOLE EASTERN DISTRICT SE/SS . IGBO KWENU EYAAAAA. TRUST ME

Sorry but you secret is what I continue to question. Keep your tribalist views to yourself . . . I don't give a flying f**k how many yoruba,s ibos, or even ibibios you know.
My primary mode of transportation is by Bicycle, so I was taken aback by your claim there that a bicycle light generator, not even a dynamo, can generate energy for a whole community. There is no way you can spin that one past me. I have about 5 bicycles, none of them newer than 1989. All of them have light generators and I have had to do some work on those things from time to time. You can imagine my shock when I am told that those simple machines, not even developed for more than one torch light bulb, can power a whole community.

Developing a turbine is no new technology. Do a simply google search and you will find many examples of how to build simple turbines with just scrap around the house. But your claim suggests one can build community power with bicycle generators, and that is what I continue to dispute.

M-16:
.SOME ELECTRIC MOTOR/SCOOTER CYCLE CAN PRODUCE CONSTANT 2,500 AMPS DEPEND ON THE MODEL , I HAVE SO MANY WAY TO PRODUCE LOW COST MADE IN NIGERIA FOR EVERY FAMILY IN THE WHOLE EASTERN DISTRICT SE/SS . IGBO KWENU EYAAAAA. TRUST ME

Stop dragging ibos down with you please. Here is a challenge. What Model electric scooter produces CONSTANT 2,500 Amps ? Please tell us . . . this I want to know.
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by ak47mann(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck you!!!! Yorubas are way ahead of Igbo gorillas in everything, you forest dwelling Idanre monkeys... When are you going to get tired of screaming Yorubas? We're not the only tribe in Nigeria....

Hausa/Fulani stay killing your kins like goats everyday but you will never say nothing about them, cowards. Keep Yoruba out of your mouth!!!
can you show us evidence why replying to me did i ever talk to u b4? mind your useless self you sound amateur compare to me, you think you can handle me one on one? get off my back you coward........... Hausa even get insult from us and they can bet on that and we bleed them up in my endz is nothing,so i advice you coward to mind your level igbos are internationally known from world bank to chairman of common wealth's to scientist your people are mostly consumers you buy our products so who is more advanced mumu......
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by M17: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
KOBOJUNKIE IS AN ANIMAL ,BLEEPING PIG , HE IS IRRITATED ,HE CAN'T HANDLE SHIT ANY WAY ,ALL HE DOES IS ASSUMED THING'S WITH OUT RESEARCH , THIS SMELLY PIG IS A LOW LIFE TRIBAL BIGOT ,WHO PISS AT HIM SELF AT EVERY MOMENT ON THE MENTIONING OF ANY THING IGBO ,ANY WAY THIS IS A PUBLIC CYBER SPACE NO NEED BRAGGING ABOUT TECH KNOW HOW, ON ANY LEVEL . I WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU THAT SECRET ANY MORE KOOBOKOJUNKIE DISFIGURED MENTALITY . IN CASE AT LAST YOU DO A RESEARCH AND FOUND THAT ELECTRIC MOTOR CAN PRODUCE UP TO 2500 AMP AND MAINTAIN PEAK AMP AT HIGH SPEED MONKEY . COMMON SENSE WILL TEACH YOU IDIOT BEFORE I INTRODUCE YOU TO A TECH FORUM SITE ON RENEWED ENERGY RESEARCH ,SHAME TO STINKING KOBO ILLITERATE LET'S PUT A BET ON ELECTRIC MOTOR SCOOTER .GO WALLOW IN YOUR IGNORANT UGLY JUNKIE ,TRY LITTLE HARDER AND ACCEPT DEFEAT . YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATE TO A FELLOW AFRICAN SHAME ,SHAME TO YOU LIVING FOSSIL .WHAT WHAT ,WHAT GO HANG YOUR SELF KOBOJUNKIE
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
I see! You are a liar who transforms into a foul mouthed-beast when your claims are questioned . . . .I am not surprised. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by M17: 1:56am On Apr 04, 2012
KOBOKOBO MENTALITY I DID NOT HATE YOU FOR ONCE ,ALL I'M TRYING TO ADDRESS IS A SIMPLE FACT WHICH HAS MANY PROVE.
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WASTING MY EXPENSIVE TIME REPLYING LOCO , AN AFRICAN LOCO TO BE PRECISE ,NO DOUBT .I ALREADY KNEW HOW MUCH YOU HATE ME AND MY PEOPLE ,YOU JUST BE HATING ON PEOPLE HA HAAAA , IT IS LIKE WATER UNDER BRIDGE YOU CAN NEVER PUT LIMITATION ON MY FLOW PATH ,YOUR HEART IS FULL OF POISON YOU WILL SURELY TO GET HIT BY STROKE/HEART ATTACK .YOU SPENT SO MUCH ENERGY CHASING THE WIND YOU IGNORANT NASTY MORTAL MAN ,YOU FILTHY RAG SMELLY ARMADILLO ,YOU KNOW YOU UGLY ,YOU SON OF BASTARD CAN'T EVEN OPEN YOUR KUNTE MOUTH IN AMERICAN PUBLIC ,YOU RESORTED IN BASH PROGRAM OUT OF PAIN ,RESTLESSNESS AND BITTERNESS , BUT YOU WILL RUN FUTILE AND DECAY LIKE A DEAD RAT. YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING FUN IN POSTING ALL THIS MEANING LESS INSULT ,WOE BE TIDE U ARMADILLO UGLY NASTY THING SON OF RETARDED BASTARD ,WHO BREED BASTARD THROUGH MONOGAMY BREEDING LIKE RABBIT ,IT IS NOT FUN POKING INSULT TO A DAFT PUNK .WHO CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HE HAS . SHAME ON YOU AFTER YOUR RESEARCH SHAME ON YOUR PEOPLE KOBOKOBO CRACK HEAD . SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY WON'T EVEN WASTE MY TIME.
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Apr 04, 2012
I see! You are a liar who transforms into a foul mouthed-beast when your claims are questioned . . . .I am not surprised. grin grin grin grin grin

I also notice you are quoting bible . . . . Let me guess, God is proud of your foul-mouthed attacks on my person for simply questioning your rationale and claims. Well done . . . . score one for what passes as 'Christianity' among Nigerians huh? grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by M17: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2012
Bleep YOU FOOL KOBOKOBO .GO STICK YOUR UNCIRCUMCISED HERPES DICK RIGHT INSIDE YOUR MAMA ASS ,IF WORSE COME WORST PUSH YOUR DICK RIGHT IN YOUR DIRTY MAMA MOUTH ,LET YOUR BASTARD UGLY LOOKING MAMA SUCK STRESS OUT OF YOUR UNCIRCUMCISED CAMEL DICK TOO . LOOK AT SLOW POKE . WHERE DID I USE BIBLE reference ? punk . i'm still unloading mental labor for dimwit like you ,keep thinking on what to write next , i created labor for you slow poke . your african brain is too slow to catch up . i will handle you mentally and physically especially when i hang your ugly looking picture on my trash bin or hang your ugly looking portrait here in tampa zoo .
DON'T LET THE WHITE OR CHINESE POACHERS GET CLOSE TO YOU , I PITY YOU slowpoke ,THEY WILL LOCK YOU BACK IN THE CAGE .WE don't WANNA SEE APE LIKE YOU RUN AMOK ,NEVER AGAIN KOBOKOBO BOZO
Re: Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
Simple question asked and you have been going on like a rabid gorrilla for the past 24 hours. All I have done is ask how in the work you expect to use a bicycle light generator or more, to provide power for a community, in addition to the claim that that some motor bike model somewhere provides constant power . . . . simple questions ooh . . . I no blame you . . na those who raise you I go look to to figure out what went wrong.

Why did you stop quoting Bible nah . . . . All I did was ask you if your God was behind that one(proud of all that).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Story Of Nigeria (north, East And South) / Rivers State Governor-elect Celebrates Victory With Unclad Party / Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.