Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Webhosts- My Experience - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Nigerian Webhosts- My Experience (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Webhosts- My Experience by suneepet1: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
I have hosted lots of websites from my personal sites to my clients sites using different nigeria hosting websites but i experience one problem or the other from site downtime for days to poor customer care,some dont even pick there calls.most of this nigerian hosting sites limit website to small bandwidth and space but among them all,i have been okay with the service of hostove.com they promised unlimited bandwidth and space and it true from my experience and no downtime has been experience since i started using them. I think my review helps.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Of Website Design Service And Training Here. / Maximize Your Adsense CTR / Let's Build A Professional Website For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.