Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

N/A - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N/A (15312 Views)

Urgent Immediate Employment With Accommodation / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Urgent Teaching Recruitment With Accommodation In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N/A by smallworld(f): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
i am even surprise that you dont even know the exchange rate of dhiram. How else can u proof that this is not a SCAM
Re: N/A by bigcil2(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
smallworld: i am even surprise that you dont even know the exchange rate of dhiram. How else can u proof that this is not a SCAM
hmm...current exchange rate?.. Please if you dont believe then there is smiley no problem...I cant convince you.
Re: N/A by hakunajay(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
bigcil2:
You have some issues... Seriously i would have to report you. This is too much. I cant take it anymore. angry

Report him to who? The Mods? Or Seun Osewa? You remind me of kids when they cry and say "i'll report you to daddy!". Get reall dude. Lol...
Re: N/A by Mustay(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
justwise:

Ok, lets do it this way. . . give him the benefit of doubt with your $500 then come back to tell us the result, deal?

Nor worry, when then tell pikin say fire dey burn, na until he put im hand he go sabi truth. iLaff. Some people just can't see that when something is too good to be true, it's too true to be true!!!
Re: N/A by godello: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
bigcil2: I didn't come here to be insulted by any body...but you can go ahead..NPB
pls hav pity on this dude dont knw his condition. @bigcil2 plz its not forcefuly just pack oneside to avoid insult.
Re: N/A by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
godello: pls hav pity on this dude dont knw his condition. @bigcil2 plz its not forcefuly just pack oneside to avoid insult.

Why must him dupe his fellow Nigerian? Why did he not travel to any of those countries and get the job, accommodation and make the money?
Re: N/A by abdul960: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
please i want to ask some thing about the registration of the forum ,how much is the registration forum,after then i am i pay another money again please i need ur reply thakx
Re: N/A by miztastan(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2012
Scamming biz

1 Like

Re: N/A by bigcil2(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: N/A by Ublaize: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2013
bigcil2: I didn't come here to be insulted by any body...but you can go ahead..NPB

Guy, you are a bloody thief! U can go to hell
Re: N/A by XPresie: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Why must him dupe his fellow Nigerian? Why did he not travel to any of those countries and get the job, accommodation and make the money?[/quote]
wonders: You are a criminal, get off this forum and go look for your kinsmen. Why not give the opportunities to your villagers than looking for innocent Nigerians to dupe. What are you still doing in Abeokuta when you can make so much money in Dubai and Oman?

Coming to your office isnt enough to prove the authenticity, I suggest you take the job and call us from there. Criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraud! fraud!! fraud!!!

Since last year, u neva see anytin gud in pple's advice 2u, sure, until u land in JAIL.
Re: N/A by obinna002: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
BL0ODY SCAMMER
Re: N/A by nattybanta(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oboy see arguement. I don laff tire and my small sorrows don leave my body. Anyways I tink the guy is legit but anybody going there should really understand the terms of the contract before signing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State / Shell Is Recruiting / Is It Better To Quit Or Continue With This Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.