Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (279170 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to achieve 100/100 in UNILAG POST UTME this year?

Yes: 55% (179 votes)
Indifferent: 8% (27 votes)
No: 35% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by lukiano8: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2012
pls statistics of irpm,geography edu and bus edu
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by graychuks(m): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2012
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE PREPARING HARD FOR THE UPCOMING UTME.....THINK BEFORE YOU ACT
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2012
Johnchike: Pls, how abt pharmacology and also botany. what's the statistics for these courses.
Pharmacology-266 and botany -172. Contact n081857n99778n for more information.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by profem1(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2012
pls help me check mathematics under sciences for dis year and last year
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2012
@...all......this thread is the best when it comes to first class information......im not here to sell past questions.....i notice that most student always see the same questions they have formally come across and still fail it.....there is a solution to everything if only you can go beyond reading and start practising
*read good books
*listen to instructions that's being pass on this thread
*i think everybody is free to air his or her view....beware of scam and anyday i ask anything 4r u except past questions which i have decided to leave it 4 mattew...money is not evrything...im here to share ideas which is more than money...remember readers are leader
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2012
Tobexin: @...all......this thread is the best when it comes to first class information......im not here to sell past questions.....i notice that most student always see the same questions they have formally come across and still fail it.....there is a solution to everything if only you can go beyond reading and start practising
*read good books
*listen to instructions that's being pass on this thread
*i think everybody is free to air his or her view....beware of scam and anyday i ask anything 4r u except past questions which i have decided to leave it 4 mattew...money is not evrything...im here to share ideas which is more than money...remember readers are leader
Don't pretend 2 be overly righteous here, mind u I 'm not here 2 sell past questions but add values 2 people lives. Check d richness of the comments here, ask the people that were assisted last through SMS alerts, free computer based test and tutorials-both offline and online. What else can u ask for? Check our online tutorials @ Naija Jambites on facebook, come back here. Remember u 2 sell past questions for unilorin and OAU U HAD FORGOT Ijesha IFE bus stop so soon? Wake up, guy. Not here 2 make trouble. Something important 2 comment about, come around, u re welcome . I know a school that charges for computer based test training, and here u re crying over a total package- calling all past questions, remember readers are leaders. Re u reading wise 2 find out all?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2012
Tobexin: What is d cut-off 4 bus-adm
I don't like who re too phony? All of a sudden u turned urself to an expert. Go and help urself first. We had told u the cut off point. Go and use that and u need more, u come here, we always ready 2 help Kk.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2012
@all.....i have agent in various schools who respond to the cry of students, i dont deal in past questions or it is a crime to help someone that needs it with the discription......this is an affront to my integrity......mattew you know say u knw holy pass, somebody notify me about you and whatever but i will abide by the rule of maturity....and if i may ask which department are you in unilag, i want to prove something to you on monday i will come and see you there.....dont skip the question just tell me because ure claiming mr generous to the call just keep calm because the walls have ears and ive heard about your dubious act but just kip calm and push me to the wall and i will prove to everyone by putting the number of the victim here...beware you might be the next victim, u might help most but u dupe some....y claiming what ure not.... you know i have info from every nooks and crannies....STOP THE PRETEND....BUT ANYWAY GOODLUCK
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2012
MATTHEW59: I don't like who re too phony? All of a sudden u turned urself to an expert. Go and help urself first. We had told u the cut off point. Go and use that and u need more, u come here, we always ready 2 help Kk.
as i have said early that i have agent in various schools and is it a crime if i have forgotten the cutoff unlike you that is not a student of unilag but keep all the last year info to sell ur mysterious past questions
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2012
Who is this? U all sudden become expert unilag admissions. I don't like people re PHONY. Pretence here, too be real, guy. Remember, u too sell past questions on UNILORIN, OAU. NOW UNILAG , U BE MERCHANT. Remember readers re leaders, u should had read wisely 2 find out about the package n u re here crying all and calling it past questions SMS alerts, Computes based test, scholarship alerts, tutorials and past questions, who would call all? Wake up,. Good books re in abundant, recommend , we re all educated here. Point 2 everywhere. Please to be real.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2012
Tobexin: as i have said early that i have agent in various schools and is it a crime if i have forgotten the cutoff unlike you that is not a student of unilag but keep all the last year info to sell ur mysterious past questions
Agents u call them, we have students we had assisted through this package, giving info freely. If u want 2 know more, call me up. Peace out. Silence is ............... . I'm more what u think.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2012
MATTHEW59: Agents u call them, we have students we had assisted through this package, giving info freely. If u want 2 know more, call me up. Peace out. Silence is ............... . I'm more what u think.
mattew tell me more....do you nedd the numbers, i mean numbers of those that suffered from your dubious act...u helped people but remember u duped some then y claimin to be generous when you have lapses in ma record...demand for the numbers of the victims and i will paste it here for everyone...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2012
Tobexin: mattew tell me more....do you nedd the numbers, i mean numbers of those that suffered from your dubious act...u helped people but remember u duped some then y claimin to be generous when you have lapses in ma record...demand for the numbers of the victims and i will paste it here for everyone...
Me never. Let see ur numbers hope they re not organized numbers from some of ur guys. Me never again, I don't do runs. How? Let see ur organized numbers, please.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2012
Swear with ur destiny and ur career that u never called me up to bury the hatchet if not for the cry of the victims in which i kept quiet but y being a green snake under a green grass...
."*prove one, ure not a unilag student...are you
*dont claim that u didnt do 'it, im not here to mock you, i swear u dupe some y u also help some, y claimin what ure not....
*as i always yakeeboy have just said youre here to sell past questions.....im not here 4 dat......those numbers are neva planned and i will neva do such tinz......ur integrity is ZERO BECAUSE I HAVE PROVE....@YALL PLS JUST BUY THE GUY PAST QUESTION...WE DONT KNOW HIM IN UNILAG I BEG.....
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2012
Tobexin: Swear with ur destiny and ur career that u never called me up to bury the hatchet if not for the cry of the victims in which i kept quiet but y being a green snake under a green grass...
."*prove one, ure not a unilag student...are you
*dont claim that u didnt do 'it, im not here to mock you, i swear u dupe some y u also help some, y claimin what ure not....
*as i always yakeeboy have just said youre here to sell past questions.....im not here 4 dat......those numbers are neva planned and i will neva do such tinz......ur integrity is ZERO BECAUSE I HAVE PROVE....@YALL PLS JUST BUY THE GUY PAST QUESTION...WE DONT KNOW HIM IN UNILAG I BEG.....
Paste the numbers, I told u to paste the numbers, u need evidence, u will crash u see it. Don't change the discussion, paste the numbers. By the time u know u will, check out chemical engineering. Organise ur guys here. Who re the We? Re u a student? Ask those that re there not ur dubious agents? U will be shocked. I swear I never. What else do u want 2 know? Peace out.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2012
@mattew nd tobexin mak una stop dis rubbish.if u ar here 2 help,pls help nd if u ar here 2 fight pls leave dis thread.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2012
MATTHEW59: Paste the numbers, I told u to paste the numbers, u need evidence, u will crash u see it. Don't change the discussion, paste the numbers. By the time u know u will, check out chemical engineering. Organise ur guys here. Who re the We? Re u a student? Ask those that re there not ur dubious agents? U will be shocked. I swear I never. What else do u want 2 know? Peace out.
empty barrel makes the loudest noise.dnt protect ur image here and u kip calling me to bury the hatchet, you swear first with ur career that you never kaled me to settle it amicably...maturity says watch before you act...i will paste it when i think is necessary, u knw what u did,...pls dont kill my battery with ur calls.....so ure even a cultist, i see...,guy chemical engineering, what level...guy WE KNOW KNOW YOU, PAST QUESTION DEALER STOP THE FORMING AND BE REAL BECAUSE I CAN DISCLOSE TO YOU, U KNOW IT THAT YOU DUPE N GOD KNOWS ABOUT IT ALSO..URE A SCAM
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2012
bodman4us: @mattew nd tobexin mak una stop dis rubbish.if u ar here 2 help,pls help nd if u ar here 2 fight pls leave dis thread.
bros pls im not here to quarrel....pls dont be annoyed with me and mattew, mattew is cunnin but he doesnt wan 2 except take a look at diz, i wil quote it nw 4 ur benefit....GOD BLESS U, I RESPECT YOU
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2012
ayanfemy: Matt, thanks for today, God bless you real good. I have gone thru the past questions and will give ha on sunday, told her abt it, she is very glad...
this from a graduate of Guidance n Conselling. Planning 2 organise seminar. I promise u will be invited. The quote comment poster, did not just registered like some? @ all, sorry for the distraction, now let go on with the discussion on dis thread.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2012
Tobexin: i wish you all can see with the eyes of the spirit....im nt mockin him, he is jus a past question dealer. Although he called himself an helper but he is otherwise,...WATCHOUT, I HAVE PROVE...i will never answer back., God bless
Me cunning , never, u hv changed the discussion, u re the past questions merchant for all schools. Me accept I'm cunnin, No.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2012
prof.em:
This year, just 346; sorry for d delay.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2012
prof.em:
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2012
@all....sorry 4dat, but all i wrote is nothing but the truth.....u can make it, if only you believe, he that walk with the wise shall be wise, unilag exam is not hard, you can get the past questions to know the standard, the standard of any exam is the past question of the exam.....remember readers are leaders...more tips on how to get the expected cutoff will be expatiated....jai bless us all....u can meet me on 2go to discuss how to achieve the cutoff...its very easy, catchya 2go @tobexin......peace out
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Joshua15(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2012
@mathew nd tobexin should stop quareling nd helps us who are prospective of unilag plssssssssssss.make dis lively nd helpful plss
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2012
lukiano8: pls statistics of irpm,geography edu and bus edu
Irpm 2184;geography 43, bus studies edu 420:
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Joshua15(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2012
@mathew are u on 2go,pls i know dis thread 2 be a peaceful thread y d FIGHTING
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2012
Joshua15: @mathew nd tobexin should stop quareling nd helps us who are prospective of unilag plssssssssssss.make dis lively nd helpful plss
Joshua, I promise no problem, which truth was he .... ? Peace out.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2012
Joshua15: @mathew nd tobexin should stop quareling nd helps us who are prospective of unilag plssssssssssss.make dis lively nd helpful plss
...we are one....one luv
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2012
Come to think of it is this mathew realy a student of unilag i don't think so.if u are, give us ur department name and level i don't even know if ur information is correct so unilag aspirants watch out before you abide by his information,someone that can't express himself well is claiming to be a unilag student,god forbid bad thing na wetin u go chop na him u dey find.incase u want my number so u can threaten me this is it 08136137844 but if i track u down u know what that means (forgiveness is a sin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.