Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (279174 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to achieve 100/100 in UNILAG POST UTME this year?

Yes: 55% (179 votes)
Indifferent: 8% (27 votes)
No: 35% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 3:28pm On May 31, 2012
@mattew lst yr i followed d thread nd it waz u dat helped grakchk.etc.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by richy5(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2012
unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
They some crazy murder fuckas I gat the right to bear arms
Hook me up on unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

hit me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/ or babad95@gmail.com
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 4:42pm On May 31, 2012
@richy wrong thread.y nt pst in unilorin thread
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:16pm On May 31, 2012
bodman4us: @mattew lst yr i followed d thread nd it waz u dat helped grakchk.etc.
God did help all last year. Hope He will do d same this year. Just Ace Past Questions, the forms to be out soon.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:38pm On May 31, 2012
don't believe any rumour anymore. Just concentrate on ur preparation please.Practice CBT online test.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2012
MATTHEW59: God did help all last year. Hope He will do d same this year. Just Ace Past Questions, the forms to be out soon.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2012
@all, the rich men and the government do not want u and i to go to school, u knw y, they know if everybody becomes a literate, then opposition to some governmental policy is inevitable...DO U KNOW POST JAMB IS ILLEGAL, BCUS ACCORDING OF THE LAW JAMB IS THE ONLY BODY VESTED WITH THE POWER TO GIVE ADMISSION NOT SCHOOLS....i have decided to take it upon ma self the burden of those that believes in the true spirit of intellectual ability, what others are searchin 4 in sokoto, now is in ur sokoto, quote me anywhere, there are somethings i cant say here base on the instruction given to me, what shal it profit me if i dnt deliver u when i have the deliverer here with me, its better to know what to read and focus than to read wide.......materials are available aside from the post jamb, we gat practise test and the hmmmm, guess wat....just kal mi and i wil neva fail u

n:u nid admission i wont give u but through God n the backbone of unilag which are ma boss u wil get it, info is power...join unilag vibes on fb and most importantly kal mi to know the latest hidden story abt d putme, just kal, may 20naira nt makd u wait 4 anoda year....test and approved....
.dnt doubt bcus this is ur last jamb, he dat has hears JOIN UNILAG VIBES ON FACE....THE HMMM ARE SOLVED....DNT LOUD IT, KAL ME AND GET IT LIVE IN UR INBOX ILL GIVE U EVIDENCE WHEN U KAL,08083838611 READERS ARE LEADERS
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2012
Good morning, hope u re reading WISE & SMART? Just be Prepared. The Post UTME would be soon than u expect.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2012
Tobexin: @all, the rich men and the government do not want u and i to go to school, u knw y, they know if everybody becomes a literate, then opposition to some governmental policy is inevitable...DO U KNOW POST JAMB IS ILLEGAL, BCUS ACCORDING OF THE LAW JAMB IS THE ONLY BODY VESTED WITH THE POWER TO GIVE ADMISSION NOT SCHOOLS....i have decided to take it upon ma self the burden of those that believes in the true spirit of intellectual ability, what others are searchin 4 in sokoto, now is in ur sokoto, quote me anywhere, there are somethings i cant say here base on the instruction given to me, what shal it profit me if i dnt deliver u when i have the deliverer here with me, its better to know what to read and focus than to read wide.......materials are available aside from the post jamb, we gat practise test and the hmmmm, guess wat....just kal mi and i wil neva fail u

n:u nid admission i wont give u but through God n the backbone of unilag which are ma boss u wil get it, info is power...join unilag vibes on fb and most importantly kal mi to know the latest hidden story abt d putme, just kal, may 20naira nt makd u wait 4 anoda year....test and approved....
.dnt doubt bcus this is ur last jamb, he dat has hears JOIN UNILAG VIBES ON FACE....THE HMMM ARE SOLVED....DNT LOUD IT, KAL ME AND GET IT LIVE IN UR INBOX ILL GIVE U EVIDENCE WHEN U KAL,08083838611 READERS ARE LEADERS
do i have a member of the crew in the house, quote mi if im lying, dats the place to be UNILAG EXPERT TUTORS AND UNILAG VIBES ON FB

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bomic(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]I scored 226 in jamb and am enrolling for buiilding,wat are my chanced,nd tell me my course combination
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2012
@ bomic, u hu a gr8 chance since u hv above 200. Just tell ur subject combination. Hope u re reading smartly and solving Past Questions. Contact 080364309340 for more info and Past Questions
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by damlawbaba(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
MATTHEW59: Please what is PD?
i mean pre degree abi u no go sch ni
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by foladrumz: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
Am folarin, i scored 263 in jamb and the course i want to put in for is IPRM, what is my worth?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
damlawbaba: i mean pre degree abi u no go sch ni
PD in ur bush school village, no Pre degree in LAG, only diploma/foundation, u no go school 2 know noni.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by abdulyusuf72(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
pls... I ad 256 in ume...these ar d subjects offered Eng Econs Govt Comm...pls aw sure is my admissn in Unilag n I was absent on d day of Literature..bt My Ssce result is okay.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by brainy02: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
Just strolling by!
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by demmygold15: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
Am demmy i hav 236 in my jamb and i chose unilag and i want 2 study economic. What is my hope.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
abdulyusuf72: pls... I ad 256 in ume...these ar d subjects offered Eng Econs Govt Comm...pls aw sure is my admissn in Unilag n I was absent on d day of Literature..bt My Ssce result is okay.
For which course pls?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dis wek gone,nxt wek mst b beta.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2012
foladrumz: Am folarin, i scored 263 in jamb and the course i want to put in for is IPRM, what is my worth?
U hv a gr8. Just prepare for post UTME. Target 80 and above. Kk . The very best.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Joshua15(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2012
@matew i hav nt bin able 2 post on ur naija jambite wal i caled u abop
ut it u said u wil rectify bt hav not seen dat change yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by mosenki(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
When is unilag form going to come out .......
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by shesco(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
mosenki: When is unilag form going to come out .......
nobody knows but very soon
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by PRESERVER(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Good one here and I wish you all a success

Just want you all to know that Osun State University aka UNIOSUN Admission 2012/2013 POST UTME FORM FINALLY RELEASED! !!

READ MORE NOW... here at www.uniosun.info
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
PRESERVER: Good one here and I wish you all a success

Just want you all to know that Osun State University aka UNIOSUN Admission 2012/2013 POST UTME FORM FINALLY RELEASED! !!

READ MORE NOW... here at www.uniosun.info
Thanks but wrong thread, sorry.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
demmygold15: Am demmy i hav 236 in my jamb and i chose unilag and i want 2 study economic. What is my hope.
U hv a good chance. Just prepared for 90 and above/100 in the post UTME to stand a better chance. U re from which state? Best of favour.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by damlawbaba(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
MATTHEW59: PD in ur bush school village, no Pre degree in LAG, only diploma/foundation, u no go school 2 know noni.
no vex guy i fink say u no go sch ni . . . .
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
Are u in Lagos and Preparing for UNILORIN & UNILAG POST UTME? THEN U have 2 attend this Seminar on Saturday 9th June, 2012 in LAGOS. The seminar is tagged 'THE REALITY' U will be given FREE PRACTICE QUESTIONS. To attend TEXT 'I will attend', school and phone number to 08036430934
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Joshua15(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
@matt we nid d time nd venue cos som of us work on saturdays expantiate plsssssssss
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by seunadeolu(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2012
MATTHEW59: Post UTME screening refer the whole post UTME activities- covering registration, the test/exams and more. No screening before the test, kk.
hallo Mr MATTHEW good morning i just want to confirm if what one of fans on NL posted was true, he said that the POST-UTME FORM WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2012
seun_adeolu: hallo Mr MATTHEW good morning i just want to confirm if what one of fans on NL posted was true, he said that the POST-UTME FORM WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK?
We cannot ascertain it now until the school release official statement. Waiting period, kk
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2012
Where will you be on Saturday, 9th June, 2012? Be @ THE REALITY OF POST UTME in LAGOS- all u need 2 know 2 succeed in POST UTME will be exposed on that day. Are u in Lagos and its environs and Preparing for UNILORIN & UNILAG POST UTME? THEN U have 2 attend this Seminar on Saturday 9th June, 2012 in LAGOS. The seminar is tagged 'THE REALITY' U will be given FREE PRACTICE QUESTIONS. To attend TEXT 'I will attend', school and phone number to 08036430934

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.