Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. (757 Views)

The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The More I Know, The More I Feel Like Not Attending Church Again (pentecostal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. by ea7(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2012
I was an atheist till I read the bible. The following passages illustrate the love of the Father for his children, I encourage you t check them out.
Deut:28:15-68
Exodus:34:7
Isaiah13:15-16 14:21
Jeremiah:4:7 7:20 8:3 8:10 11:22 14:12 19:9
Lamentations:3:1-16
Ezekiel:5:10
Hosea 13:16 16:4 13:8
Job (Whole book)
2nd Thess 2:8-12
1st Sam4-6
2nd Sam:6:6-7
I mean, you know we wicked and godless atheists worship Stalin and Pol Pot because of their killings. Imagine my suprise when the God of 'Love' makes 'em chumps in the first few chapters of Genesis. Wow, what a LOVING God.
*Hisses*
Re: An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. by LagosShia: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2012
LOL...so you'd soon have a bible under your arm moving house to house to spread the "good news"?!!!

so who is your next target?
Re: An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. by mkmyers45(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2012
@Op what exactly are you saying? na because you pass jamb ni?
Re: An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. by ea7(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2012
I'm being sarcastic, a sample quote from one of the verses posted says: Isaiah 13 vs 15-18 Whoever is captured will be thrust through;all who are caught will fall by the sword.. Their infants wll be dashed...they will have no mercy on infants nor compassion for children'. At this point Hitler, stalin, pol pot, kim jong II, christopher nolan's joker and barney unite in hatred of this murderer. Is it any wonder palm sunday and april fool's day coincide?
Re: An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. by Jack65: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2012
Nice ones. However, I have discovered that Christians doesn't really read the bible. They just read the selected quotations their pastors feed them in church.
Re: An Atheist No More: I Have Seen The Love Of God. by ea7(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2012
Jack65: Nice ones. However, I have discovered that Christians doesn't really read the bible. They just read the selected quotations their pastors feed them in church.
nope..it's the 'old' law. Morons.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support Death Penalty? / Manny Pacquiao Uses Bible To Rebuke Obama’s Support For Gay Marriage / Have You Seen Forbes List Of Nigerias Richest Pastors???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.