Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Should We Doubt The Authencity Of JAMB Stats. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should We Doubt The Authencity Of JAMB Stats. (596 Views)

Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student / Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!! / Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Doubt The Authencity Of JAMB Stats. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2012
After reading the stats from jamb, I sense a foul play somewhere in the sense that 1. Why must jamb mention www.myjambonline.com as their result checking portal which happens to be an adsense parked domain. while the original portal is jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme.com
2. How can it be said that only 3 people score 300 and above out of 1.5 million candidates.
Please let's talk about this.
Lest I forget. Did anybody noticed that the jamb question papers, I mean all the types are the same thing in each subject call it red, purple and co. Could this be a mistake from jamb or purposely done?

(1) (Reply)

DELETED / Unaab Admission / Great Opportunity From Crown Polytechnic 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.