Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

North America To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North America To Canada (588 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North America To Canada by adam147: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2012
I'm visiting relatives in Montreal but would like to see a bit of North America too if possible...I'm only going for 2 weeks maybe a little bit longer.
Any suggestions where to fly into/ from and border crossings? I'll be coming from Munich, Germany. And which direction is easier...USA to CA or vice versa. Which places could be possible to visit in that part of the country? I've read that trains might be an alternative to flying? It would be a whistle stop tour I know but I'm keen to see as much as possible, last time I was just with the family and didn't get to see anything.
I'm interested in seeing natural/ historical / significant sights and trying local cuisine rather than shopping. I'm going with my boyfriend, no kids, late 20s/ early 30's, both fit and healthy.
NY and Niagra falls are the obvious choices..but where else?
Any advice greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance
Immigration
Re: North America To Canada by omega25red(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
why not take a trip to nyc and not niagara falls. In nyc you can see lots like the statue of liberty, empire state building, museums, times square, the MTV studio, central park, Bronx zoo, Brooklyn botanical gardens , Coney island etc. Yea you can't do all these in a day but its an idea

(1) (Reply)

My Chicago People!!!!! / Need Finnish Visa Urgent. / Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.