Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Funny Quotes By Footballers And Managers Alike!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Funny Quotes By Footballers And Managers Alike!!! (1577 Views)

Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers In 2012 / 5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Footballers And Their Lives Off The Field (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Quotes By Footballers And Managers Alike!!! by nastydamus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
Here's to the comic side of football; grinches, please keep off... grin

'We lost because we didn't win' - Ronaldo.

'I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable' - Paul Gasoigne shocked shocked (8+7 = 15 )
Re: Funny Quotes By Footballers And Managers Alike!!! by nastydamus(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday wen it flashed on the screen that George Ndah had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing' - Ade Akinbiyi roflma.

'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked' - Richard Rufus
Re: Funny Quotes By Footballers And Managers Alike!!! by nastydamus(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
'I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd' - Johnny Giles (memories of the 'rather kill myself than commit suicide' spewage shocked shocked shocked)

'I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country' - Ian Rush
Re: Funny Quotes By Footballers And Managers Alike!!! by Basics007: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2012
I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado- Gordon Strachan. Nobody in football does funny quotes like Strachan,not even Mourinho. Google and see

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / Name Ten Players In Your Club / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.