Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway (8296 Views)

Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. / Bulk Sms Gateway Creation / Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Nairaplus(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Fellow webmasters, I am in need of information on how I can start this bulk SMS business. Basically, all I need is information on how to get (own) my own gateway, and sell reseller packages to others.

My question is:

How can I get the gateway? I don't want to piggyback on another person's gateway as a reseller. So is it possible that I buy the gateway from a host or something?

Your candid relies would be immensely appreciated! Thanks Y'all!!!!!!
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by lojik(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
You can buy the software and choose where you would prefer to buy SMS from.
You can have your own API and have as many resellers as you want.

At present, over 1,500 websites use our software to power their SMS websites (The list is available at our Agege office).

Get the software from www.smsportalcreator.com and we will make local and international API recommendations that you can connect to.
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Nairaplus(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
lojik: You can buy the software and choose where you would prefer to buy SMS from.
You can have your own API and have as many resellers as you want.

At present, over 1,500 websites use our software to power their SMS websites (The list is available at our Agege office).

Get the software from www.smsportalcreator.com and we will make local and international API recommendations that you can connect to.
What software? Are you referring to a bulk sms website script? My main concern is: What do I need to put in place to sell the SMS without needing to buy from someone as a reseller? If it's possible, that's exactly what I want. I don't care how much it costs.
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by hyperms: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2012
To start a bulk SMS business, you can choose to buy an SMS Gateway device.

Using SIM cards with an unlimited text plan on an SMS gateway device can drive bulk SMS costs down in orders of magnitude!

[url]http://www.hyperms.com/products/sms-gateways/151-bulk-sms-gateway-.html|Hypermedia HG-7OOO[/url] SMS Messaging series provides out-of-the-box bulk SMS and Interactive Messaging Response (IMR) solution for Call Centers, Service Providers and Marketing oriented Business.

Hypermedia SMS Gateway is customer premises equipment that takes into consideration SMS cloud services security and database integrity issues, and overcomes the risk using direct SMSC gateway.

Key Benefits:
• Minimal setup time
• Client’s Database Integrity
• Have your own internal system control
• Generate own personal SMS campaigns
• Protect Database from “man in the middle” attacks
• Control your own SMS campaigns budget
• Third party application support: SMPP/HTTP/SMTP/API
• Two way texting with SMS long code support

[url]http://www.hyperms.com/products/sms-gateways/86-instant-price-quote.html|Get Bulk SMS Gateway price quote![/url]

If you are considering purchasing an SMS gateway, read a few things to [url]http://www.smsgateways.info/2012/01/11/unlimited-sms/|take note of when looking for unlimited text plans[/url].

Related Products:
[url]http://www.hyperms.com/solutions/service-providers-solutions/sms-solutions.html|SMS Solutions[/url]
[url]http://www.hyperms.com/products/sms-gateways.html|Hypermedia SMS Gateways[/url]

Looking forward to assisting you further,
Matti Broza
Hypermedia Systems Ltd.
Tel: +972-8-9363077
Fax: +972-8-9363066
matti@hyperms.com
www.hyperms.com
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Nairaplus(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2012
Ok...Thanks anyway for the information.

I already contacted you for the SMS Gateway Solution Price Quote.
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by databoy247(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
As part of its prelaunch offers, Utexta Communications is offering a unique promo of 500 FREE sms units for every 1000 units purchased. We are Nigeria's most reliable web based sms service that can deliver BULK SMS messages to any Mobile network globally. Our bulk SMS gateway is finely tuned to deliver the fastest and most reliable SMS messaging compared with other Bulk SMS Providers.

We offer high quality and reliable SMS services at outstanding prices starting from N1.00 per unit, backing it up with 24/7 customer service.

To take advantage of this offer, visit www.utexta.com NOW!

Promo runs till December 2012, making it the best ever promotional gift you will find in the bulk SMS industry in NIgeria.

NOTE: Would be resellers are welcome as our system can accomodate as many resellers as possible with just a onetime fee and no yearly or recurring fees ever.

Nwaka Osakwuni
Utexta Communications.
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by hsmith467330s: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
I use Ozeki NG SMS Gateway, and it offers a reliable, high-capacity software to use as an SMS Gateway. You can use it with Excel, Outlook, a desktop SMS client, HTTP, e-mail, command line, text files and various programming languages. It also gives great support, and frequently new versions. You can try its trial version. I send about 10 million SMS messages a day with it, and it always works for me. I think it is the best SMS Gateway you can get.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Prasanjit: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2012
You must look out for TeleOSS: SMS Aggregator Platform | SMPP Server | SMS Hub | SMS Gateway Software | SMS Manager | SMS Router | SMS Gateway Server | SMS Gateway | VAS Technology Platform
Then you can become an SMS Aggregator yourself. This is a real good Platform with all the comprehensive features related to Admin, Controls, Operations and Support.
Checkout http://www.aruhat.com/teleoss for more details

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by bokerinni: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello,

I am Support Representative of CS Networks.
We are the company that is offering Bulk SMS sending. We are SMS gateway company.

Register at our web page and you get promo credits, and if you are satisfied, we can cooperate.

Contact us and you won't regret.

Regards.
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by WilliamWalker: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
I think you should go with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway. You can buy an SMS gateway from them and it is reliable. I give you their official site: www.ozekisms.com
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by mnatives: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Thanks for asking!!
I think better role for businesses and services . web site www.mnatives.com
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by rahulsudeep: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi,

I represent Aruhat Technologies Pvt. Ltd. I saw this post and thought I should mention TeleOSS - SMS Gateway Software.

TeleOSS VAS delivery platform is highly scalable platform enabling secure messaging across the messaging ecosystem. TeleOSS offers user friendly interface for admin and user operations, which are, subscriber management, service management, access control, recharge accounts, connections management, invoicing, dynamic routing and more. TeleOSS in a short span has earned clients globally by its features that it offers as an SMS Aggregation Platform. The platform is scalable to add other services as well so it makes it more versatile.

In Brief the platform would include the following Features:
1. Dynamic Routing | 2. Multiple SMPP based API connection | 3. White Label Solution Platform | 4. Service Management | 5. Live Traffic Monitoring | 6. Subscriber Management | 7. Balance Management | 8. Payment Integration | 9. Huge array of Reports | 10. Queue Management | 11. Set Queuing Standards | 12. Create Your Own Services | 13. Set Prices of the Set Services | 14. User Management | 15. Configure User Management | 16. Balance Management (Recharge) | 17. Admin Dashboard | 18. MIS Reporting | 19. Auto Notification

You can also check the following link for more information: http://www.aruhat.com/teleoss

Benefits:

1. Installed on your Server
2. Database on your Server
3. Connect to your own choice of Gateway / Operator
4. This being Converged Platform you can roll our new services faster like SMS Polling, Text Based Infotainment, etc.
5. You are independent and provide quality Support and Service

If you, or your company, have been thinking of acquiring a new SMS Platform we would like to discuss your future objectives and how our platform may be of help in obtaining your over all goals. We also take up Customized Projects for Telecom VAS platforms.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Rahul Sudeep
Email: rahul.sudeep@aruhat.com
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by chinwe50: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by AmosChinedu: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com
Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Bigdreams(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Learn how to setup your own bulk sms website even if you don't have any technical knowledge and make money setting it up for others.

Visit the link in the picture below.

Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Rizkhan(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Hello,

I Would like to introduce you with TeleOSS - SMS Gateway Software platform. TeleOSS is a bulk SMS platform to become independent Aggregators with advanced operational, services & business excellence features.

Please visit http://teleoss.co/sms-gateway-software/

It has a Scalable Architecture for Dynamic Routing and adding Mobile Value Added Services like Short Code, Long Code, USSD, Email, eFax and others in the same platform.

TeleOSS SMS Gateway Features & Benefits include:

Service Excellence:

-Manage multiple services with single Account: SMS, Email & Short Code/Long Code
-Fast, reliable SMS connectivity to handle high volume via SMPP
-Delivery reports, SMS Flood & Spamming Alert, Rule based Routing Engine
-Ensure global coverage with scalable platform & overall multilingual support

Operational Excellence:

-Single platform for multiple accounts: Subscribers, resellers, partners, enterprise staff
-Live Traffic Monitoring Dashboard, Dynamic Routing, HTTP, SMPP & SMTP Routing
-White labeled interface: Subscribers, Resellers, Country & Operator-wise Charging & Rating
-500+ TPS supported, Payment Gateway Integration, SMPP based API connection

Business Excellence:

-Extended business reach and better manageability by defining service plans
-Multiple services plans, user plans & time optimization for business alignment
-Delivery reports: Unified error code mapping and live monitoring of delivery reports
-Integrable Solution with ready to deploy standard interfaces

If you, or your company, have been thinking of acquiring a new Bulk SMS Gateway Platform we would like to discuss your future objectives and how our platform may be of help in obtaining your over all goals. We also take up Customized Projects for Telecom VAS platforms.

To know more revert at rizwankhan@teleoss.co

Regards,
Rizwankhan Qureshi
Marketing Executive
Web: TeleOSS Solutions | Email: rizwankhan@teleoss.co

Re: How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway by Akash8827(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Sounda interesting, I am using Selling SMPP Services for BUlk SMS . Visit:- http://thesmpp.com/

(1) (Reply)

A Branding Company Like No Other / Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! / How To Generate At Least 1000 Traffic On Your Website Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.