Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Become A Shareholer Of A New Website By Just Being A Member!!!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Become A Shareholer Of A New Website By Just Being A Member!!!!!! (585 Views)

Gain Positive Results For Your Website By Drupal Development Company / Ten Reasons Why You Should Be A Member Of Www.telecomscompare.com / Introducing Mysifty.com, A Social Media Signal Tracking Website By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Shareholer Of A New Website By Just Being A Member!!!!!! by mreldon(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
Imagine if u could be a shareholder of a website by just being a member before the site is launched. It sounds like horse shit right?

I was told about it today and I visited the site, the number of members that were joining was increasing every SECOND that passed. It got me thinking,if I think its horse shit, other people around the world don't subscribe to my school of thought.

So I registered,and told my friends to do the same. Email me @ eldon4real@yahoo.com for the link. Offer is on until April 9th. There is no harm in trying!!!!!!!
Re: Become A Shareholer Of A New Website By Just Being A Member!!!!!! by mreldon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
There are already 4 million and counting registered users already and the site has not yet been launched.

(1) (Reply)

Android Tablets In Owerri / Mint Bb Bold5(9330) For Sale / Nokia N8 Needed In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.