Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Make Great Returns On Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Great Returns On Investments (532 Views)

What 2m Can Do To Fetch Good Returns On Weekly Basis / I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Great Returns On Investments by floxynap: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
You are working in a company where you wake up by 4am so you can be in the office by 7am hoping that your boss will recognize and appreciate your little but painstaking efforts. while also battling with the threat of being laid off or being a victim of the dreaded downsizing,you get home by 9pm everyday and you look at your family who you know are starved of your affection and attention and you encourage yourself by saying that you are doing it for them.
well i have news for you,don't spend your youth realizing another man's dream while yours goes unrealized. Don't spend your years waiting on someone,when you can work for your self,make investments and receive monthly remuneration,travel around the world,get new cars,and even have time for your family which to me is the most important feat in life.
do not be satisfied with hand downs,do not allow your life to be a routine.choose your destiny and realize your dreams.

You have no excuse if you die poor.ITS NOT ENOUGH TO CAST AND BIND POVERTY YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.AND THE TIME IS NOW!!
FOR further info call 08191181032,or send a mail to floxynap@yahoo.com.God bless

1 Like

Re: Make Great Returns On Investments by brainchild78(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
very excellent and well structured post. I advocate your same views. My angle is empowering fellow Nigerians on the many ways they can generate income via the internet platform with little or perhaps no capital. For those interested visit the link in my signature or go to the web link on my profile page

(1) (Reply)

You Can Own A Refinery. / Yam Peels / Advice In Starting Up A Movie Production And Marketing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.