Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free (730 Views)

How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / How To Check JAMB Online Admission Status 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free by Winnerslfc(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2012
Initially it was said that cyber cafes partnered with JAMB but i disagreed. Hmm now i am getting convinced. I took a stroll to a cafe here and was shocked to see people paying N200 for jamb checking all in desperation. I got more angry when i saw a guy pleading with his N150.
Well i have decided to check for as many people as i can. YOU DONT NEED TO PAY FOR MY INTERNET COST. Simply go here www.facebook.com/felibrain and drop your Reg number. I shall be updating that page every one hour.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free by Winnerslfc(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2012
Rember to say THANK YOU by hiting the LIKE button on the page.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Jamb Releases The Result Of Candidates With "No Result Yet" / Uniben Pume / Uniuyo Post-utme 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.