Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. (1396 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Bisichi(m): 2:53am On Apr 01, 2012
This is amazing. Nigeria was once voted the most religious country in the world & at the same time very corrupt our churches/mosques are always full. We have the largest churche in the world. Mosques are everywhere even in private houses. Our leaders swears wit the holy books. CORRUPTION IS EVIL IN BOTH RELIGIONS BUT YET IS FLOURISHING. If we are truelly religious THEN WHY ARE WE SO CORRUPT. Pls help me solve this puzzle.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nnenna1(f): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2012
Because European and Arabic religious aren't natural to Nigerians after all?

Honestly I don't know. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 01, 2012
Nigerians are so annoying, honest to God.

The only people you see praying before committing crimes are Nigerians.

Waiting for the day holy ghost fire will burn that hell hole.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2012
Bischii, you just noticed that today? You are late nwoke

Nigerians are the definition of hypocrites. When you look up hypocrites in the dictionary, except to see the picture of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira: Bischii, you just noticed that today? You are late nwoke

Nigerians are the definition of hypocrites. When you look up hypocrites in the dictionary, except to see the picture of Nigeria.

I'm sure you kiss your mother's cheeks with those rusty palms (if you get what I mean).

untrained pug.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sure you kiss your mother open-mouthed with those rusty lips.

untrained pug.

This wowo ashawo is still following me around. See this oo!! Ogini Kwa?

How many times do I need to say this "GET YOURSELF ANOTHER JOHN, I NO WANT".

Na by force? Will your p1mp beat you finish if you lose customers, na e be your reason for following me like a dog without a leash.

I'm not one of those men that hangs around attention seeking LovePeddler or whores in total thus find yourself someone else haba tongue.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira:

This wowo ashawo is still following me around. See this oo!! Ogini Kwa?

How many times do I need to say this "GET YOURSELF ANOTHER JOHN, I NO WANT".

Na by force? Will your p1mp beat you finish if you lose customers, na e be your reason for following me like a dog without a leash.

I'm not one of those men that hangs around attention seeking LovePeddler or whores in total thus find yourself someone else haba tongue.

Characteristic of an untrained pug.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 5:30am On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Characteristic of an untrained pug.

Thank you!! It takes one to know one.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira:

Thank you!! It takes one to know one.

Just one line?

What a bytch.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Just one line?

What a bytch.

The wowo ashawo is still looking for a john.

Anyone, anybody interested? Biko take this dog away from me.

Nwanyi, get a life eeh. Stop following someone whom obviously do not care to notice you around; it is pathetic.

This your Ileke_idi account bores me. Create multiple monikers like Alj_harem, maybe one of them would not bore me so easily thus peeking my attention.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira:

The wowo ashawo is still look for a john.

Anyone, anybody interested? Biko take this dog away from me.

Nwanyi, get a life eeh. Stop following someone whom obviously do not care to notice you around.

It is pathetic.

Create multiple monikers like Alj_harem, maybe one of them would not bore me so easily thus peeking my attention. This your Ileke_idi account bores me.

You're still my bytch.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 6:22am On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're still my bytch.

This one dollar, breast dripping ashawo, still they talk

Do you even know the definition of b1tch? B1tch look in the mirror if you want to know whom the b1tch is.

You are just annoying, wowo and desperate.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira:

This one dollar, breast dripping ashawo, still they talk

Do you even know the definition of b1tch? B1tch look in the mirror if you want to know whom the b1tch is.

You are just annoying, wowo and desperate.

Must feel good for you to be a bytch, bytch.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Must feel good for you to be a bytch, bytch.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And the ashawo continues the desperate act like a fool.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And the ashawo continues the desperate act like a fool.

Where my bytch at?

Yep, just found him.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2012
Goodbye Attention seeking LovePeddler.

Thank the lord almighty that i was bored enough today thus giving you my attention that you have been desperately trying to get it for quite awhile.

You just a bore even the insult that ooze from your mouth is boring, get some personality, once you get personality. I might find you interesting then!!!

Na wa o!!! this ashawo wants to kill me with boredom. Everytime I talk to this woman, I start falling asleep.

It has to be a shame for a human being to be this unenthusiastic.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Naira: Goodbye Attention seeking LovePeddler.

Thank the lord almighty that i was bored enough today thus giving you my attention that you have been desperately trying to get it for quite awhile.

You just a bore even the insult that ooze from your mouth is boring, get some personality, once you get personality. I might find you interesting then!!!

I was bored already, na wa o!!! this ashawo wants to kill me with boredom. Everytime I talk to this woman, I start falling asleep.

Roll on the ground, sit, jump, chase your tail. . . . that's my bytch.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2012
One_Nara = certified bytch. Call your brothers to help your bytchazz. ediot.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by OneNaira6: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Jakumo(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2012
The vast majority of Nigerians are brought up to regard rabid religious observance as mankind's greatest accomplishment, which to them rates higher in importance than ALL other indexes of human endeavor including scientific development, medical breakthroughs and industrial productivity.

Accordingly, a significant number of Nigerian factories have in recent years been converted into churches where fast-talking miracle pastors fleece their flocks of gullible worshippers, to finance jet-setting lives of decadent conspicuous consumption. In those churches, armed robbery gang members, kidnappers and ritual murderers offer stolen cash for prayers tailored to assure success in their pillage and plunder bloodbaths, alongside corrupt politicians and civil servants offering embezzled state funds to the same greedy pastors, in exchange for prayers offering impunity and lifetime immunity from prosecution.

A conventional lie detector test would NEVER catch Nigerian criminals making false statements, simply because such felons ALWAYS imagine God to be on their side, and as such remain calm and collected as they spin ridiculous tales of attempted deception with an absolutely clear conscience that calms nerves to defeat all pulse-rate or breathing monitoring devices. Living with the solid, unshakeable premise that ALL crimes, including human sacrifice, are permissible as long as the perpetrators loudly proclaim their love for God, Nigerians fan out across the globe, stealing everything that isn't bolted down, while poised ever ready to bellow protestations of innocence before God the instant they are apprehended by law enforcement.

Praise the Lord !

Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by ebere1712: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2012
Religion is a corruption of God.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by jamace(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2012
Religion without service is vain.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Religious But Yet Extremely Corrut. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
Jakumo: The vast majority of Nigerians are brought up to regard rabid religious observance as mankind's greatest accomplishment, which to them rates higher in importance than ALL other indexes of human endeavor including scientific development, medical breakthroughs and industrial productivity.

Accordingly, a significant number of Nigerian factories have in recent years been converted into churches where fast-talking miracle pastors fleece their flocks of gullible worshippers, to finance jet-setting lives of decadent conspicuous consumption. In those churches, armed robbery gang members, kidnappers and ritual murderers offer stolen cash for prayers tailored to assure success in their pillage and plunder bloodbaths, alongside corrupt politicians and civil servants offering embezzled state funds to the same greedy pastors, in exchange for prayers offering impunity and lifetime immunity from prosecution.

A conventional lie detector test would NEVER catch Nigerian criminals making false statements, simply because such felons ALWAYS imagine God to be on their side, and as such remain calm and collected as they spin ridiculous tales of attempted deception with an absolutely clear conscience that calms nerves to defeat all pulse-rate or breathing monitoring devices. Living with the solid, unshakeable premise that ALL crimes, including human sacrifice, are permissible as long as the perpetrators loudly proclaim their love for God, Nigerians fan out across the globe, stealing everything that isn't bolted down, while poised ever ready to bellow protestations of innocence before God the instant they are apprehended by law enforcement.

Praise the Lord !

Now you guys would be pissed if Opera makes another statement.

@Post

Nigerians would be the kind of people to use God to curse you. i.e "In Jesus name, you will suffer".

Ever listen to a Nigerian prayer? i.e "My God will strike him dead. His house will burn. He will be paralyzed by his own sword in Jesus name". Like wtf?! shocked

The Nation Newspaper's Account Of The Ondo Elections: Report Akeredolu As Winner / Edo Citizens now to pay TAX on their houses / Dame Patience Speech - You Must Laugh (Video)